• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Well... Those whom know me feel that I carry around enough with me for when the Zombie Apocalypse starts, so add that to Beaker and this is what I found. I'm also a HUGE Marvin Martian fan.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    IMHO Eugene Tackleberry, from the Police Academy movies, embodies the INGO ethos.
    Guns are the answer to any situation.

The quote about being reasonable is attributed to Clint Eastwood

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I searched to make sure this wasn't a thread already and didn't see anything.

I have noticed in the few years I have been a member that some of you have odd profile pictures. So I am wondering what the story is behind everyone's picture and how or why it is set as your profile picture.

My profile picture is a picture I took through my telescope of Saturn. It was the first picture I ever took of it, and to this day the picture wows me that I was able to capture the planet. I am a huge astronomy buff and love looking into the night sky whenever time allows.

A month into my INGO experience, I started a very similar thread. It's how I got to know a lot of the people here.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/237700-whats-story-behind-your-avatar.html

BFP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2014
    Seymour
    One of my favorite movies of all time. Many of my friends say I'm the real life Walter Sobchak. "no Walter, you're not wrong, you're just an *********".

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    mine is because I am so ****ing happy and I bring sunshine into peoples lives. That and Shadow started calling me SunShine. :D

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    <<<<< Mine is two of the MANY (sob) firearms that I lost in a tragic boating accident, not too long after I joined here.....

and two of my FAVORITES !!!!!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Mine is just a cartoon look alike of myself. Wasn't much variety on what i could put in the image so i went with this one and edited the fingers so they didn't touch the triggers so as not to be a hypocrite.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Mine is a picture of my buddies horse I kept at my place a few years ago. That horse has some real personality. He just seemed to like to wear that hat. I liked that horse so much I went to Wyoming and bought his full brother and have not been disappointed!

Top Bottom