• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You guys haven't found it yet? The real store link is hidden on the title banner. It's not the part that says "Shop Ingo Gear".... but it's close.

Alright, heading out for the night wearing my polyester INGO briefs to sleep in my bed with satin INGO sheets. Hope my wife's wearing her beautiful INGO bra...

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Just a shot of what I think is the most beautiful flag in the world!! My first avatar was of my EDC , which seemed boring compared to others I'd seen so I decided to make a change.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Anyone familiar with the greatest band in history will immediately recognize a young Dave Gilmour from 1970-1972 with his legendary "Black Strat," still with the white pick guard, which narrows down the era of the photo, even if Dave himself weren't in the photo.
    This is also my favorite era of live recordings (pre-Darkside of the Moon) from the band to listen to.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County

Avatar is Herbie the Hamster. This is from an old comic strip online. Herbie was a Second Amendment hamster and it just used to make me laugh so I adopted him.

Profile Pic is from last INGO Shoot at Brazil I do each year of me doing a mag dump with UziButton's machinegun. Hope he comes this year too. :)

I saw Pink Floyd in New York on what apparent; was their farewell tour. Most enjoyable.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Skin that one, Pilgrim, and I'll bring you another!
    Paints His Shirt speaks English. He just does this to aggravate me.
    Sure, I've got a fine horse under me.

"You've done well to keep so much hair when so many is after it"

"Told my mammy and pappy that I wanted to be a mountain man. They acted like they was gut shot."

"Didn't put enough dirt down; Saw it right off."

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    "YOU SKIN HEADED SON-OF-A-**** YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED!!!"

"Now don't get me wrong, I love the womens...but I swear, that a woman's breast is the hardest rock on this earth and I can find no sign on it." Funny Will was bi.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The women in my life have hated me for it, but I don't care. Sometimes you just gotta put that disk in and drift away.

With all the crap my spouse exposes me to on the tube (the keeping up with mentality) she can go watch one of the other 2 TV's when I come across this or the outlaw Jose Wales.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    For my uncle Ed, a police officer with the East Chicago police department. For Herman, a police officer with the Hammond police department. Both were the first officers to be issued three wheeled motorcycles to their respective departments. Both of these officers have since passed. Finally, for my nephew, Kevin who is currently with the Indiana State Police in a capacity I cannot elaborate on.

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Ive been a huge fan of the Punisher comics since I was a child...actually convinced my mom to buy me my first one when I was less than 10. Have quite a collection of them, all the movies, quite a few of the novels as well. It reminds me of my childhood and is just plain bad***!

Top Bottom