• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Ted, your posts in the various forums are consistently non-productive. While there may be a handful who come here to read such contrarian nonsense, I assure you the majority do not. Maybe you could find something else with which to occupy your time?

Simon Mall security officers are not armed. Even if they were, they would be so with the approval of the property owner. We want LEO's, and properly trained security, to carry openly in shopping malls. There is a reason for them to do so. We don't want civilians doing so. Learn the difference, Ted. At any given time, there are likely 100 or more civilians carrying concealed in Circle Center Mall and that's exactly how we want it.

Sweet thanks Jake, that mean's I'm good to go to be able to carry OC anywhere all the time!!! You would also love the fact that I OC and would have 0 issues with it!!!! I'm glad I have the seal of approval of Jake46184.
    I'm not a civilian! :rockwoot:

Insert purple where needed, and oh Jake you are welcome!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The legacy of Jake46184 lives on. People still wanna take issue and rebut his confrontational posts as if he were still here. :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Personally, I would have preferred that he be allowed to stay for a bit. I am curious if he was in fact a LEO or just trying to bring discredit to those who are. I would have enjoyed seeing him get cornered by an actual LEO. Of course, he would have simply ignored the questions I guess. To me it is one thing to push people's buttons, it is quite another to intentionally attempt to bring discredit upon a certain segment, read: LEOs just for one's own enjoyment, grudge satisfaction or whatever. I think we here on INGO generally are very empowering to those who exhibit troll-like behavior. Many of us can't seem to control ourselves and jump at the bait every time.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Your alter egos are dropping like flies the last couple of days...

Tell me about it....... the voices need to get out........

The legacy of Jake46184 lives on. People still wanna take issue and rebut his confrontational posts as if he were still here. :):

desitin.jpg

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Simon malls are a no no.

If they don't have signs posted....then it doesn't matter. all they can ask you to do is leave. and if a Simon Mall asks me to leave, i am printing out and handing out a No Gun, no business card to every single VENDOR at the mall. Let THEM scream at Simon Mall management.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If they don't have signs posted....then it doesn't matter. all they can ask you to do is leave. and if a Simon Mall asks me to leave, i am printing out and handing out a No Gun, no business card to every single VENDOR at the mall. Let THEM scream at Simon Mall management.
    I send out a Yearly Mailer to the Venders of the Local Malls in my area as a reminder of the Business they potentially lost in the last year and the upcoming year due to the policy...

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    I personally have always cc while at the mall. It is more pc and gives me a the element of surprise. So imho its a win/win for ME. As for the Mall security what do you expect? Those guys on normally under educated and improperly trained. There are exceptions before any security guys get out of shape. If its that big of deal to you (Op), send the security office a package with the IC codes highlighted, fax the same and email also. That should get your point to some one.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How so?

1. Signs hold no weight of law in Indiana.
    2. It is not illegal to carry in a store.
    3. Carrying a gun in a store with a sign is not "trespass" until one is asked to leave, and does not.
    4. Chuck E Cheese worded their signs very specifically BECAUSE of the above..
    5. Even so. It is doubtful that someone seen carrying a gun in a Chuck E Cheese would be arrested for trespass, if they had:
    A: Not been asked to leave, but rather
    B: Refused to leave after being asked

..because of #1

Can you cite examples to the contrary? :dunno:

That is false. There is simply no case law relating to such; in regards to firearms. The

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    That is false. There is simply no case law relating to such; in regards to firearms. The

Well then every gun law info website, and Atty. Bryan Ciyou's book are all wrong on the subject.

There is no specific IC in Indiana that give "No Guns" signs force of law. States where they do hold force of law, say so in the State's Code..

Top Bottom