• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I tuned in Wednesday (I think it was) and Rumble’s servers were having trouble handling the load.

Thats great for Steven.

I just watched a video on Daves Twitter page he is not returning to LWC. He said scheduling conflicts, which I believe him. Steven took 3 months to find a new place, Dave can not sit around and wait.

I thought the show suffered when Dave was out here and there. I am not really interested in watching now that he is finished with it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Thats great for Steven.

I just watched a video on Daves Twitter page he is not returning to LWC. He said scheduling conflicts, which I believe him. Steven took 3 months to find a new place, Dave can not sit around and wait.

I thought the show suffered when Dave was out here and there. I am not really interested in watching now that he is finished with it.
    A couple weeks ago, before Crowder had announced his deal with Rumble (I think it was) Beck had Dave on interviewing him. I remember thinking then that maybe Dave and Crowder had parted ways.

When Crowder was rolling out his revamped show, he mentioned there’d be a rotating crew sitting in the “third chair” from now on. I could have sworn as he was mentioning names, Dave’s was one of them.

One thing’s for sure: change is constant. Time will tell if this was a good move.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Nice interview, Dave Landau is doing a podcast/show on The Blaze with Quarter Black. I bet that went over well with Steven.

Dave talks about some of the behind the scenes stuff at LWC and why he left. It was an ugly break up. Starts in from the beginning.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I kinda stopped watching Crowder a while ago. And now he just seems to be the center of drama. I’m pretty much done.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I quit when he left The Blaze during Christmas break. With no Dave there my interest faded, and to be honest I really dont miss it. I have had a hard enough time getting in Beck, Steve Deace and Tim Pool. Too many shows, not enough time.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Hate that for him, but after their 3 month pause it really killed my liking of him. Worst thing seems about conservative media is they seem very self destructive

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I did not see his announcement but Tim Pool was talking about it last night. Sucks for Steven, divorce is never fun. Been through a couple myself. Some of the stories coming out lately it sounds like the guy might want to take some personal time, maybe find a shrink. I do wish him the best.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Apparently all the money and conservative values in the world still can't convince a woman to stick it out through the bad times. Depressing.
    He says this began (the divorce) in 2021, if I heard correctly. I think that was shortly after his wife had their baby(ies). My memory is foggy on this.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    IMO Crowder has really lost a lot of credibility in this.

I've been a DW fan for several years. But I am a little weary of the sky is falling approach to some of the shows.

Top Bottom