• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    He says this began (the divorce) in 2021, if I heard correctly. I think that was shortly after his wife had their baby(ies). My memory is foggy on this.

Wow, that stinks. He has twins if I remember correctly.

Unsure what was going on with his job and a divorce at the same time, his plate was full. I hope he is getting help to get him through.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The videos being released do not make him look good at all. I know there are always two sides but he is not doing himself any favors. If he does not watch it he will become as popular as a case of herpes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No way to know for sure. As I watched the leaked video in the tweet from Candice Owen, I kept wondering, what’s the context here? I don’t know what’s happening. I don’t know why either of them are saying what they’re saying. I have to infer a context not given to make any sense of it.

The video as presented it did not reveal the audio of Crowder saying, “I’ll **** you up,” but Candice claimed he said it. If he did, that’s inappropriate and kinda makes him a ****ty husband regardless of any likely context.

Aside from the video, Crowder keeps making unforced errors. It’s causing me to lose respect for him. It’s becoming a pattern. And that tends to point an implied finger of blame right on him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The videos being released do not make him look good at all. I know there are always two sides but he is not doing himself any favors. If he does not watch it he will become as popular as a case of herpes.

I haven’t run across any videos. Who’s leaking them?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think someone on the wife’s team? The leaked video was posted in this thread I think. It was obvious the video was edited. Lots of jump cuts. So I wondered, not just what’s the context but what am I missing with all these edits?
    Huh…I went back to where I dropped the post about his divorce and either I’m blind or just missing it. Maybe it was in a different thread.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I still enjoy his show but this doesn’t look good. The guys on the left can beclown themselves, hide out for a short time, and then come back like nothing has happened. The guys on our side seem to never be able to recover. Hopefully this can get sorted out without Crowder looking like this is tending to make him look. But I wouldn’t wager on it.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County

I agree. He's shooting himself in the foot here on multiple levels. I'm guessing the "fame" and ego went to his head. I liked a lot of his segments & arguments, but some of the stuff going on now benefits noone.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I still enjoy his show but this doesn’t look good. The guys on the left can beclown themselves, hide out for a short time, and then come back like nothing has happened. The guys on our side seem to never be able to recover. Hopefully this can get sorted out without Crowder looking like this is tending to make him look. But I wouldn’t wager on it.
    I don't know. There have been those that screwed up big and returned. Not as often, but they are there.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Best thing Crowder could do, IMO, is keep things as quiet as possible while trying to rebuild his brand. Who knows, he may be right in all of this, but it certainly doesn't look that way.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know. There have been those that screwed up big and returned. Not as often, but they are there.
    Not many. Eric Boling, maybe, is one…and he’s on NewsMax or some place with a small fraction of viewership that he had before.

Top Bottom