• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Sixteen is the age of consent in Indiana, and in most other states. Again, it's clear with people like you that it's all about defending YOUR honor (defiance in a man's own house) than about defending against any attack. Go ahead and shoot the teenage boy, Jack. Then you can post on INGO from the prison library about the corrections officers defying you in your own cell. Or Bubba Love defying your intestinal integrity in the shower. :):

Shooting teenagers for having sex. Wow. Sounds like the crap they do over in Saudi Arabia. You might look into islam, Jack, particularly the Wahabi sect. Sounds like you've got more in common with them than you realize.

This is a f'ed up argument, to my knowledge, we have no idea why the dad had banned the boy from his house. Could have been anything from a personality conflict to a death threat. To judge anyone that would make that choice at that time is outside my pay grade. To say it was mearly some form of pride in not allowing the boy to drill his daughter is speculation.

Is calling someone a muslim like calling them Hitler used to be?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nothing in IN law says its OK to kill or even beat up someone for having consensual sex with your minor teenagers. Those acts are ILLEGAL except under specifically defined situations (& underage sex isn't one of them unless it's rape)

Sure you can do it if it makes you feel better but you better be willing to pay the price. At that point you become no better than any other criminal who is guilty of murder or aggravated assault.

Law this, law that, what ever happened TO MORALLY RIGHT AND WRONG?!?! It's not legal to drive 1mph over the speedlimit, but I GUARANTEE you break that law everytime you get behind the wheel. OFF TO JAIL WITH YOUR NON-LAW ABIDING SELF!!!

See how ridiculus that sounds?

Well, I would rather have my son in jail then waking up in a "pool" of his own blood.

As long as you are OK with it going both ways, mean if some guy's parents finds your daughter and their son, you are OK with the parents handing your daughter her "arse."

If ANY man lays a hand on my daughter they won't have an arse to have handed to them. NO MAN hits a woman. NO MAN. If you do, yep, I'll go to jail for that. I've risked it before, I'll do it again.

And the rest of you...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CONDONE MINORS HAVING SEX!!!!!!!!! Oh, here kids, have some condoms! Go screw like rabbits!! HAVE FUN! Oh, don't worry about STD's, those will be cured by our Dear Leaders' WONDERFUL Healthcare Plan! Oh, babies? Don't WORRY! We'll just make sure to put them on Medicaid while you go whore around some more! Mommy and Daddy will make sure to take REAL good care of your baby for you while you're away!

Oh, and let's not forget the kid's PROBABLY going to grow up without a father. For some of you that may be ok, but it's not to me, and it's not to most people.

Can't you see what this is doing to us? Can't you see that letting babies have babies is killing us? Oh, what's that you say? Load them up on Birth Control and Condoms? Yea, sure, shove things like YAZ down their throat daily! Yup, that's not only stop them (MAYBE) from getting pregnant, they'll either bleed for months straight (Like my wife did), or they won't EVER bleed, like the drug is suppose to do. Oh yea, let's not forget about the long term effects that we have NO IDEA that will happen.

Yep.

Let's let our kids have a HUGE orgy and let them smoke crack and drink and drive and kill and plunder and maim and it all be ok....

Because their just kids....

:dunno:

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    At that point you become no better than any other criminal who is guilty of murder or aggravated assault.

This implies that one is already "better" than them... a tad uppity no?

Everyone saying "you'll end up in prison" has either A. never spent a day in court or B. not aware of the ridiculous terms they are sentencing murderers to nowadays.

Prison time or no there is only one judge to please.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    This is a f'ed up argument, to my knowledge, we have no idea why the dad had banned the boy from his house. Could have been anything from a personality conflict to a death threat. To judge anyone that would make that choice at that time is outside my pay grade. To say it was mearly some form of pride in not allowing the boy to drill his daughter is speculation.

Is calling someone a muslim like calling them Hitler used to be?

Your right in that the case at issue in this thread is that we don't know all the facts. However, we have posters here saying physical violence is acceptable if they found their teenager daughter having sex with another teenage boy in their home. I am sorry, but causing a teenage boy to wake up in a pool of his own blood for fooling around or having sex with your teenage daughter at your own home sounds close to what some Muslims would do. Recall we have a former Muslim teenager who converted to Christianity afraid to go home due to a possible honor killing. Well, bashing some teen boys face in, causing massive bleeding and unconsciousness, for the simple fact of having some sort of sexual relations with a girl of a similar age range is pretty sick. It is exactly why if I ever had a son(s), I would tell them to bring their gf(s) over to my house. No, not that I would allow them to have sex while I was home, but at least if they were caught doing something, I wouldn't resort to physical violence against the daughter of someone else.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    It takes two to tango and it didn't sound like he was raping her.

Perhaps the stepfather was mad at himself for not teaching his step daughter well enough? Then he projected it onto the young man who exploited his failure as a parent?

Or we could just have a couple of adolescents that thought with their hormones and a stepfather with a temper problem.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    As long as you are OK with it going both ways, mean if some guy's parents finds your daughter and their son, you are OK with the parents handing your daughter her "arse."

That is a completely false dichotomy. Men are men, and women are women. They are not the same no matter how much feminist brainwashing goes around.

Females get pregnant, men don't.
    Generally, sex has a much greater emotional effect on women than not.
    Motherhood and fatherhood are not the same thing and mothers and fathers are not interchangeable. There is a reason it takes one of each to procreate.
    Heck, the physical differences are innumerable. There is a reason the Olympics has a males and females divisions.

Tell me Indy317, do you treat female subjects exactly like you would a male subject?

Males and females compliment each other, make up for the deficits in the other. This is a freaking GOOD thing; I would make a terrible mother/wife. There is a reason that society THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY has treated males and females differently. It isn't because they are unequal or one is inferior, it is because they are different.

IMO, pretending that the male and female sides of an adolescent sexual relationship are identical goes beyond naive and verges on willful blindness.

All morality aside, I also don't understand why we pretend that adolescent sexual activity is some sort of neutral activity. We've been pushing contraceptives for decades and all we have done is push the teen pregnancy rate up. Remember, that 99% effective condom gets somebody pregnant every 100th time. Pushing artificial hormones into the body's of young ladies during a developmental age just seems like a terrific idea as well.

And of course, lets not forget getting that "accident" taken care of after the fact. I mean, every woman or girl I've know that got pregnant and then had an abortion was so much better off for it. Its not like I don't see enough of them in court because of their rampant substance abuse after fact or because of the activity their mental disturbances leads some of to. Do you really think that any of those women don't look back and wish they hadn't had the sex in the first place?

Also, lets not forget child support. Even if you don't want to take responsibility for your dingle, the state is going to make you take at least some. Do you have any idea how many felons get made out of child support issues, much less the cost to the kids who have a dad who really cared while he had his clothes off at 16 but isn't so concerned now?

Children playing Adults is never a good idea. The idea that we can condom-away the issue of teenage pregnancy is just an example of adults acting like children. IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP IT IN YOUR BRITCHES. I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW AND I'D WAGER MOST OF YOU ARE TOO!

IMO, giving condoms to your kids is like telling them not to play with the guns while you are gone but giving them a bullet trap just in case they can't help themselves. No matter how good your intentions are, you are tacitly encouraging them to do it. I just don't understand why any parent would want to encourage their daughter OR son to engage in inherently damaging behavior. Do you really think that bedding a 16 year old in her dad's house is encouraging your son to respect women or his elders?

Finally, as to original story, shooting the dumb*** kid is a horrible idea. Even if he was trespassing, I don't think you are legally or morally allowed to kill or maim him. That said, he does need to be arrested for trespass, which would be allowed if you had previously banned him from the premises. If not, he needs to be banned in no uncertain terms and your daughter needs a serious real life lesson on the consequences of her action. His folks, if decent people at all, should be willing to give him some serious attitude adjustment; however the odds of that actually happening in this day and age are pretty slim. His parents are probably too busy acting like children themselves to take much responsibility for what they created.

I mean, since they told him "be good but if you can't, be careful" and gave him the condom he was wearing as he did your daughter in your home they did their job. Didn't they?

Joe

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    INGO needs to start sponsoring some reading comprehension courses.

First of all, we are talking about whether or not the stepfather in this case was justified in shooting a teenage boy who was invited in to screw by the legally consenting girlfriend, when he posed no threat to the stepfather, other than to his ego. There was no "death threat" in the story, so please try to refrain from injecting your own little game-changer. In fact, I believe the story showed that the boy was begging the guy not to shoot him. Hardly a deadly threat.

Jack Ryan was the one who mentioned "defiance in his own house," and it was his post that I was responding to. Try to keep up.

And if you can't see the similarity between muslims who regularly kill people for having sex that they don't approve of, with supposed christians who advocate the same thing, then I really don't know what to say to you.

Except, maybe, goodnight. :rolleyes:

MY reading comprehension?? You just started your counter with my argument. We DON'T know why the boy was banned from the home. Then you claim it was only to stop sex??? ESP must be great!

Gaudard

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Terre Haute
    If ANY man lays a hand on my daughter they won't have an arse to have handed to them. NO MAN hits a woman. NO MAN. If you do, yep, I'll go to jail for that. I've risked it before, I'll do it again.

And why is that it is wrong to hit a woman?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CONDONE MINORS HAVING SEX!!!!!!!!! Oh, here kids, have some condoms! Go screw like rabbits!! HAVE FUN! Oh, don't worry about STD's, those will be cured by our Dear Leaders' WONDERFUL Healthcare Plan! Oh, babies? Don't WORRY! We'll just make sure to put them on Medicaid while you go whore around some more! Mommy and Daddy will make sure to take REAL good care of your baby for you while you're away!

I guess condoms aren't nearly as effective at preventing pregnancy and STDs and they would have you think...

Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Brochure

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    WTH are you talking about? I've put several actual molesters away for very long periods of time in prison in my day to day job. (I guess a detective supervisor in a major metro police department has never spend a day in court. :rolleyes:) I also know several murderers who are behind bars for the rest of their natural lives.

Got any other wild theories up there with your undigested corn?

:):

Molester = violent offender who has tied sex with power. Is there one being discussed here? Guess I missed it.

YOU put them away huh? What did the jury and judge do then? Hell why even have them involved?

If I commit the crime the I swear I will if these events play out in my life (which they won't, for many reasons other than my parenting skills) do you honestly think a jury of my peers (people in my situation) is going to lock me up for life...lol ridiculous.

By the way detective, the modern police and prison system is less then 100 years old. There are more criminals now than ever per capita. Obviously your system is a great deterrent. Even if locked up for life, it must not be THAT bad huh?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I guess condoms aren't nearly as effective at preventing pregnancy and STDs and they would have you think...

Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Brochure

I'm not seeing your point. The first thing the FDA says in your link is that condoms reduce risk but are not 100% effective. As to effectiveness, the STD epidemic in our "free condoms for all" society kinda makes Savage's point.

I mean, it ain't like Valtrex isn't selling any pills....

Gaudard

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Terre Haute
    You're just trying to get me to blow my top aren't you? Last person I saw hit a woman wound up in cuffs with a broken arm.

Well duh. But that still doesn't make my point null and void.

Actually I expected your reasoning to be that they are generally less muscular than men, and therefore can't defend themselves. To which I was going to point out that that beating a teenage boy seems, to me, to be the same thing.

I'm not seeing your point. The first thing the FDA says in your link is that condoms reduce risk but are not 100% effective. As to effectiveness, the STD epidemic in our "free condoms for all" society kinda makes Savage's point.

I mean, it ain't like Valtrex isn't selling any pills....

Actually my point was that you hand the kids the condoms and hope they never need them. A lot like carrying a hand gun, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Which in the case of a condom likely means chances of pregnancy and STD contraction go up.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The problem is getting them to USE them. I made that mistake and now have 2 beautiful babies I was NOT ready for. Never the less, I'm proud of them and plan to teach them the best I can NOT to make the same mistakes as me and I do my best to keep them from the sexual culture we are all battling with today.

That said, if any boy ever hits my girls for ANY reason other than an unjustified kick to the nootz, I'm sending my boy to whoop some underage butt for me! If they're 18, I'm going to jail.

I know that sounds bad, but those are my babies. You hurt my babies and you're going to regret it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Actually I expected your reasoning to be that they are generally less muscular than men, and therefore can't defend themselves. To which I was going to point out that that beating a teenage boy seems, to me, to be the same thing.

What was that saying that the nerdy guy in the Steven Seagul movie "Dark Territory" said about assumptions?

Not hitting a woman/girl is about respect. That's how I was raised. I know plenty of women that could probably mess up any guy on this board!

I'm not sexist. I'm not racist. I'm an equal opportunity hater. :): /sarcasm

Top Bottom