• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    or maybe it's a heart warming tale of unrequited love, finally culminating in an angry yet passionate confession, and OP and Sneeze embraced, and rode of into the sunset on the back of a zero turn mower...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    or maybe it's a heart warming tale of unrequited love, finally culminating in an angry yet passionate confession, and OP and Sneeze embraced, and rode of into the sunset on the back of a zero turn mower...

How about we compromise on the ending a bit. We can still have the ZTR heading into the sunset with OP and Sneeze. But can the ZTR fall into a curing concrete foundation as they reach the horizon? Their embrace forever sealed might make it more satisfying for those wanting a more romantic ending, while satisfying my need to have this end with someone in concrete, Hoffa style. And somewhere just before the ending, someone has to say, "Capisce?".

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    How about we compromise on the ending a bit. We can still have the ZTR heading into the sunset with OP and Sneeze. But can the ZTR fall into a curing concrete foundation as they reach the horizon? Their embrace forever sealed might make it more satisfying for those wanting a more romantic ending, while satisfying my need to have this end with someone in concrete, Hoffa style. And somewhere just before the ending, someone has to say, "Capisce?".
    done. call hollywood.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Y'all are having WAAAAY to to much fun with this... I prefer to sit quietly and wait for the OP to return on his own rather than baiting him to come out.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Let me point out...

This is where I was making that jump from... (copied and pasted from the OP)

"So he has been in prison for the last 10 years and over that time I would get a phone call or someone would get word to me that I needed to come put money on his books or that I owed him money. I later found out that after he was locked up someone broke into his residence and he thought it was me and they took some items. "

Maybe he thought it had been answered already.

:dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    (copied and pasted from the OP)

"the last 10 years and over that time I would get a phone call or someone would get word to me that I needed to come put money on his books or that I owed him money. I later found out that after he was locked up someone broke into his residence and he thought it was me and they took some items. "
    The same segment is the very one that made me ask. Over the course of ten years, why would a locked up person "get word" to you that you "owe them money" and you repeatedly go pay it?? Yet when they're released, you get a protective restraining order. It just smelled hinkey. Burgled residence or not.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    The same segment is the very one that made me ask. Over the course of ten years, why would a locked up person "get word" to you that you "owe them money" and you repeatedly go pay it?? Yet when they're released, you get a protective restraining order. It just smelled hinkey. Burgled residence or not.

I never saw him say anything about whether he actually went and paid or not. If he did, adds a whole 'nother layer.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I never saw him say anything about whether he actually went and paid or not. If he did, adds a whole 'nother layer.

True and fair enough...
    And if that's the case, you'd have thought after several people asking outright he'd have cleared that up if it were so.
    Anyhow, it sort of looks otherwise when OP was so intentionally evasive. And that's why I was kind of poking at it...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I sneezed and thought about this. OP wearing cement shoes? Has sneeze been wiped away by the kleenex of justice?

Side note, this thread was started on Hitler's bday, the anniversary of Columbine, and every stoner's favorite date.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Or....perhaps incapacitated by a helluva cold.

I see what you did there.

I was watching some "americas most wanted" reruns on lifetime last night. They mentioned a criminal named sneeze, but it was associated with an "unidentified snotty" that had been decaying for so long, it was unrecognizable. Geez, small world!

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Ha thought the thread died!! Anyways all has been fine, he leaves me alone, but I think he is fighting the PO, Have a court date 6-26 so have my witnesses lined up. I wouldnt think a judge would rule in his favor once he sees him and his record. Will update after court

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Ha thought the thread died!! Anyways all has been fine, he leaves me alone, but I think he is fighting the PO, Have a court date 6-26 so have my witnesses lined up. I wouldnt think a judge would rule in his favor once he sees him and his record. Will update after court

I can't imagine why he would fight it. Seriously....does he want to restore his right to give you a hug?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I see what you did there.

I was watching some "americas most wanted" reruns on lifetime last night. They mentioned a criminal named sneeze, but it was associated with an "unidentified snotty" that had been decaying for so long, it was unrecognizable. Geez, small world!

When the show was still fresh and popular I was watching with the wife and we saw a fella I had worked with.
    About a year later we saw an old friend that had just fell off the earth.
    Yes, small world.

Top Bottom