• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finished all 40 pages and am now much dumber than I was before reading this mess. I only have one comment, about 20 pages ago you said this beast of a man "puff" up on your employee in the front yard. What in the heck does that mean? Did he offer him a Kleenex, give him a air fluffed pillow, invite him to a HS powder puff game, give him a drag on his wacky weed filled pipe while singing Puff the magic dragon? I hate when people make up words that they think everyone in the world should understand. A "puff" is a sudden emission of air. I looked it up, so did he crop dust your employee? If "Puff" stands for "People United For Freedom" or some other such thing I apologize.
    Oh.... since made up words are ok, I have one, a guy once looked at my wife the wrong way, so I "waffled" him good.

Refer to a "Puffer" fish.....To puff up is to expand ones physical size/presence as a puffer fish would do.....look that up......:)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Ugly%20Girls%20Partying.jpg

Never been THAT drunk and now seriously considering giving it up all together!:runaway::puke:

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    What's wrong with fakefied wordification?? I makeupify wordages all the time!
    I know you are kidding but, except if, in this case, he was trying to tell a story that would communicate to his readers exactly what happened. Using "Puff" means nothing to me, I can only guess what the heck it means. So from now on I will use the word "waffled" and "Wordages" to describe things and leave my readers guessing.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I know you are kidding but,

Then you haven't read a lot of what I've posted... :lmfao:

Using "Puff" means nothing to me.
    I'm only guessing...but I think most of us got the pufferfish idea.

So from now on I will use the word "waffled"
    Around here, it's "pancaked".

"Wordages" to describe things and leave my readers guessing.
    Mystificate them with unredirection and slightyness of hand... leave them wantifying more. To infinityage and beyond.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    This thread has now gottended (<--, yeah Obama, I made that), down to a guy named sneeze, a high pollen count, some puff, waffles, & now, in INGO tradition, after sneeze gets puffed & waffled, he should NOT get baconized.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know you are kidding but, except if, in this case, he was trying to tell a story that would communicate to his readers exactly what happened. Using "Puff" means nothing to me, I can only guess what the heck it means. So from now on I will use the word "waffled" and "Wordages" to describe things and leave my readers guessing.
    C'mon man, it's just slang. Another common 'street' term for the same thing is "bow up", which I often heard when in the deep south. The first time I heard we were trading yankee/rebel jokes. I guess I took it too far. Skinny dude stood up and said, "Bo, I'mmonna bow up on y'all if y'alls say one mo thang 'bout Jefferson Davis." (I also learned that "y'all" can be both a singular or plural pronoun).

I hadn't heard "bow up" before but it was pretty easy to figure out from the context. I suspect it was for you as well.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Finished all 40 pages and am now much dumber than I was before reading this mess. I only have one comment, about 20 pages ago you said this beast of a man "puff" up on your employee in the front yard. What in the heck does that mean? Did he offer him a Kleenex, give him a air fluffed pillow, invite him to a HS powder puff game, give him a drag on his wacky weed filled pipe while singing Puff the magic dragon? I hate when people make up words that they think everyone in the world should understand. A "puff" is a sudden emission of air. I looked it up, so did he crop dust your employee? If "Puff" stands for "People United For Freedom" or some other such thing I apologize.
    Oh.... since made up words are ok, I have one, a guy once looked at my wife the wrong way, so I "waffled" him good.

puffs-facial-tissue-3.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    You said he's a career criminal, right? He's obviously not afraid of getting locked up...?

Since this thread got started, this is the one thing I've thought the entire time. Keeps making me think of Brooks from Shawshank Redemption:

[video=youtube_share;jeMux1GjA7Y]http://youtu.be/jeMux1GjA7Y[/video]

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    To those nescient of the sciolistic attributes of grobian booboise, those fatuous and hebatating will remain benighted. Those unaware are simply umbrageous. Puff has more than one definition. In the meantime, look up acyrologia.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To those nescient of the sciolistic attributes of grobian booboise, those fatuous and hebatating will remain benighted. Those unaware are simply umbrageous. Puff has more than one definition. In the meantime, look up acyrologia.

Nah.....I figure if I really wanna no bout dat we just ass you bout it

Top Bottom