• ...and so much more!
  • SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    Ugly%20Girls%20Partying.jpg

3 girls 1 glass. what could go wrong? looking at the glass does anyone else think it looks like they already made the video?

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I dunno, I'm probably way off base but it sounds like the OP got some "stuff" fronted to him way back when. Before he could pay the man, the man got busted. The dealer was in jail and needed some cash to survive. Dealer tried to contact the person that owed him a bit while he was locked up. OP blew him off thinking he would never see him again. Thought he was saved by the fact the dealer was in jail and would be for awhile. Next thing ya know the dealer is outa jail and living across the street. Now it's time to really freak out. Prolly owes him a stack of cash and don't wanna pay up. Doesn't sound like it was small change, sounds like it was some real money. Most people don't worry about getting their balls busted for a couple hundred as most dealers don't wanna go to jail for small change. For someone to be freaking out like this it musta been a bit more than change. But alas we will never know, we are only hearing part of half of the story.

Now for the disclaimer .. I know absolutely nothing about this exact situation and the above post is purely speculation and it's extremely possible it in no way resembles anything close to the truth ....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dunno, I'm probably way off base but it sounds like the OP got some "stuff" fronted to him way back when. Before he could pay the man, the man got busted. The dealer was in jail and needed some cash to survive. Dealer tried to contact the person that owed him a bit while he was locked up. OP blew him off thinking he would never see him again. Thought he was saved by the fact the dealer was in jail and would be for awhile. Next thing ya know the dealer is outa jail and living across the street. Now it's time to really freak out. Prolly owes him a stack of cash and don't wanna pay up. Doesn't sound like it was small change, sounds like it was some real money. Most people don't worry about getting their balls busted for a couple hundred as most dealers don't wanna go to jail for small change. For someone to be freaking out like this it musta been a bit more than change. But alas we will never know, we are only hearing part of half of the story.

Now for the disclaimer .. I know absolutely nothing about this exact situation and the above post is purely speculation and it's extremely possible it in no way resembles anything close to the truth ....

No worries. I suspect this thread isn't all about truth.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I just sat here and read this entire thing...

I find the lack of ending in this short drama disturbing and unfulfilling, much like a college film school hack job...

And to clear up one thing (I THINK), iirc, way back towards on actually in the OP, the OP'er (to differentate-see I can do it too!) stated that at some point, Sneeze's abode, crib, shack, dwelling, cardboard box, or squat had been burgled, filched from, Bogarted, gaffled, and generally had items removed without permission, and that somehow a different party had thrown blame for that fortuitous event in the OP'ers general direction. Hence the reason Sneeze (son of A'Choo, Sneeze being the 'Muricanized spelling) felt the OP'er owed him something other than contempt and regret.

I blame this entire post on new meds. I'm not even supposed to be here!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

I find the lack of ending in this short drama disturbing and unfulfilling, much like a college film school hack job...

And to clear up one thing (I THINK), iirc, way back towards on actually in the OP, the OP'er (to differentate-see I can do it too!) stated that at some point, Sneeze's abode, crib, shack, dwelling, cardboard box, or squat had been burgled, filched from, Bogarted, gaffled, and generally had items removed without permission, and that somehow a different party had thrown blame for that fortuitous event in the OP'ers general direction. Hence the reason Sneeze (son of A'Choo, Sneeze being the 'Muricanized spelling) felt the OP'er owed him something other than contempt and regret.

thems some good meds...:lmfao:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

Let me point out...

I have to ask. Not that I think I'll get an answer that isn't internety driven...but...

Were you using/buying? Why did *you* get a call for money? Why was it said that *you* owed him money?
    Did you? Owe him money? That didn't get paid before he was busted?

Just curious.

Because I can't think of a single other reason why a busted dealer would get a message to anyone that they owed them money. Maybe there are tons of reasons...so clue me.

INGO may never know...because even after bringing it up (again) and being quoted (more than once), OP has chosen to skip right over the question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I suspect no one will have closure unless we make up our own. I say the "OP'er" is now part of a new concrete foundation.

Top Bottom