Columbus, Indiana
    Well..._We're_Waiting.png

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    .. Its only fair, dang it.... If this would of been me I would of give a ass woop'n or got one and knowone would of ever knew of it, but thats just me...

I'm thinking that's what anyone with a pair woulda done.. Can't go through life a lookin' over your shoulder. Might as well get it over with.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm thinking that's what anyone with a pair woulda done.. Can't go through life a lookin' over your shoulder. Might as well get it over with.
    True enough, but I'm thinking a little forethought could have prevented the current situation. I guess if my boss let me in on the fact that his business was a front I'd start looking for a new place of employment:dunno:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I'm thinking you guys PO'd the OP. So he's not posting.

I don't know. He was a pretty good sport even when people were really busting balls.

Maybe he had to get an attorney and was told to stop talking about it publicly. Or maybe he's out of town. Or training for the mission to Mars. The possibilities are endless.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't know. He was a pretty good sport even when people were really busting balls.

Maybe he had to get an attorney and was told to stop talking about it publicly. Or maybe he's out of town. Or training for the mission to Mars. The possibilities are endless.
    Or chained to a pole is a dimly lit, damp basement:dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Judge probably denied his PO and he got pissed and mouthed off and is being held in contempt of court

Top Bottom