• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, that, and it looks like a crease that went into his cheek but check out the big honking round scab on the side of his neck by his spine! (They eye, and whatever is on the side of his face are probably related to the crash.) That round wound on the bridge of his nose seems too close to perfect to be related to the crash, to me, but it could be.

Any sourcing on how many of his wounds were bullet holes? I gotta believe at least 1 or 2.

This is fodder to start up the 9mm debate again.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, that, and it looks like a crease that went into his cheek but check out the big honking round scab on the side of his neck by his spine! (They eye, and whatever is on the side of his face are probably related to the crash.) That round wound on the bridge of his nose seems too close to perfect to be related to the crash, to me, but it could be.

Any sourcing on how many of his wounds were bullet holes? I gotta believe at least 1 or 2.

I'm not putting any info out, period. Whatever is in the media is what there is to work with.

That said, I'd not start a caliber debate based on speculation.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, I know. I should've bolded the "I don't know" part. To me, there is the kernel of a caliber/tools issue, though, stemming mostly from a crass desire for him to have not survived.

Like I said, someone managed to get hits on target.

Updated reporting states:
    Brown was hit in the right cheek, the right clavicle and the left arm.

I will absolutely concede there is no reason for officers to train on the best way to secure an active shooter in an upside car by the side of a busy road.

I just wish - again, in a completely base way - that some combination of shots had been fatal.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wish cops could call in air strikes like the military.
    What's that sir? Your a sovereign citizen and aren't gonna let us evict you and you want to shoot at us? Ok sir, thanks for the information please hold ......

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    IMPD releases new photo of suspect accused of shooting Southport officer - Local News - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

So here's the pic.

jason-brown-bkg.jpg
    I wonder of that eye still works? Dude needs a patch and a parrot.

"Arrrrrrrrrrgh....."

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Part of The Law of the Conservation of Mopery: the more evil, the harder to kill.

Yesterday I responded to a shooting where ol' dude was hit at least 5 times, high center mass, with a 9mm from near contact distance. Didn't even need surgery, nothing vital hit, and he's gonna be fine.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Part of The Law of the Conservation of Mopery: the more evil, the harder to kill.

Yesterday I responded to a shooting where ol' dude was hit at least 5 times, high center mass, with a 9mm from near contact distance. Didn't even need surgery, nothing vital hit, and he's gonna be fine.

My dear ole dad put a single 9mm through the meaty part of his thigh. Required multiple surgeries. Still has nerve damage and limp.:rolleyes:

He must be a little evil, cause the docs couldn't believe he didn't hit his femoral artery and bleed out. So I guess he's a little hard kill. But at zero on the evil scale, he'd surely be dead.

I guess somewhere between good and evil lies ornery. He definitely fits there.:D

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    As someone who has worked for evil, on more than one occasion, I respectfully disagree. There is much to the Banality of Evil.
    Wait.

I thought Hough was the one who worked for insurance companies?

(I keed, I keed.) :)

(You used to work for the state.) ;)

Top Bottom