• CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    While his wife didn't say she forgave, she did say this

Family of slain Southport police Lt. Allan issues statement | WISH-TV

If his wife can say she holds no anger, well.........

While I have no sympathy for the shooter or what he may be going through. I do have sympathy for his family. I watched my parents go through many horrible things with my younger brother before he ended up in prison for 10 years. Not because they didn't raise him and teach him right, but because he chose the wrong path.
    I don't know the shooter, I don't know his family, I don't know how he was raised. until I learn something that isn't out there, I will have sympathy for his family.

+1 I think Kut and others read too deeply into Blue Falcon's comments. They made a lot of assumptions and completely ruled out the actual intent of his message.

I 2nd-hand witnessed a young girl lose everything she had left in this world when he mother was sentenced to 10 yrs in prison for being a habitual drug offender. That girl did NOTHING to contribute to her mom's problems. The woman's sister (a friend of mine) did EVERTHING she could to get help for her sister, and the drugs still won. Having sympathy on the family of somebody that just caused a terrible tragedy (no matter what it is) is completely different from having sympathy for that offender themselves. I have sympathy for the girl and her aunt (our friend) but none for the offender. Likewise, I have sympathy for any of the family of this man that tried to get him help yet failed.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ia that an Inspector Gadget reference???

1930's. Everyone sounded like Edward G Robinson then.

tumblr_mxq4unUpS91rdfgw4o1_400.gif

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I drove by the Southport Police Dept., today, and all I can say is WOW .....

Also, drove by where it happened ..... Yard, and fence tore up .....

It is a wonder, that no civilians, were hit .....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Person shot by accident at the end of funeral for Lt. Aaron Allan - TheIndyChannel.com Indianapolis, IN

...INDIANAPOLIS -- A police officer accidentally discharged a gun during the funeral for Southport police Lt. Aaron Allan, striking and injuring a woman.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department dispatch said the woman was struck in the leg. The shot went off toward the end of the funeral inside Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

An ambulance took the woman to Eskenazi Hospital. The injury did not appear to be serious, according to IMPD.

No further details have been released...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Person shot by accident at the end of funeral for Lt. Aaron Allan - TheIndyChannel.com Indianapolis, IN

...INDIANAPOLIS -- A police officer accidentally discharged a gun during the funeral for Southport police Lt. Aaron Allan, striking and injuring a woman.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department dispatch said the woman was struck in the leg. The shot went off toward the end of the funeral inside Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

An ambulance took the woman to Eskenazi Hospital. The injury did not appear to be serious, according to IMPD.

No further details have been released...

Doh! Bad enough to shoot yourself but to hit another person. News said he just stood up out of his chair and it just went off. I didn't know guns just go off by themselves

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Doh! Bad enough to shoot yourself but to hit another person. News said he just stood up out of his chair and it just went off. I didn't know guns just go off by themselves

Well, if it's an alien gear holster, mines going in the trash!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom