• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    my wife took the kids downtown along the procession route to pay their respects today while I was working. She told me that she was downtown near mass ave, and saw some jackass walk out into the street and start yelling "f*** the police, f*** all of them" along with other similar things. In a way, I'm glad I wasn't there because I would have had a hard time not saying something.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    my wife took the kids downtown along the procession route to pay their respects today while I was working. She told me that she was downtown near mass ave, and saw some jackass walk out into the street and start yelling "f*** the police, f*** all of them" along with other similar things. In a way, I'm glad I wasn't there because I would have had a hard time not saying something.

Was he offering?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I hear ya. And I'd bet you lunch that if some jackwagon was trying to kick down his door, he'd be BEGGING those same cops to come to his aid.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Down behind cover doing one handed drills. I am doing left side. Weapon is Remington 870 Scattergun Tech "FBI Model". I roll in one round #00 buckshot, Remington, with left hand while right hand is behind me. Weapon on safe, I close the action, the weapon discharges.
    Is this where we are to insert "allegedly"?;)(Shoulda been the Border Patrol model, everything would be good in the universe then.)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OOoooooooo that would end ugly for him if some folks I know that went to pay respects were in the area.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    WISH, TV Indy, that a "holster Malfunction", was to "blame", for the

shooting of the Deputy, at the Funeral .....

The holster didn't malfunction from what I've heard. Something was able to get into the holster because the officers were packed in like sardines and when one officer stood up, whatever was in the holster was able to pull the trigger.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The holster didn't malfunction from what I've heard. Something was able to get into the holster because the officers were packed in like sardines and when one officer stood up, whatever was in the holster was able to pull the trigger.
    They were actually stuck together when they stood up.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    IMPD releases new photo of suspect accused of shooting Southport officer - Local News - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

So here's the pic.

jason-brown-bkg.jpg

How in the name of all that's good in the world did this dude not get his brain blown out?

Is this exhibit A in the argument to bring back the .45? Or more deployment of rifles? I don't know. Seems like the aiming was "good enough."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How in the name of all that's good in the world did this dude not get his brain blown out?

Is this exhibit A in the argument to bring back the .45? Or more deployment of rifles? I don't know. Seems like the aiming was "good enough."

The thing on his nose? Doesn't look like a gunshot wound, at least not on my screen. Probably injury sustained in the crash.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The thing on his nose? Doesn't look like a gunshot wound, at least not on my screen. Probably injury sustained in the crash.

Well, that, and it looks like a crease that went into his cheek but check out the big honking round scab on the side of his neck by his spine! (They eye, and whatever is on the side of his face are probably related to the crash.) That round wound on the bridge of his nose seems too close to perfect to be related to the crash, to me, but it could be.

Any sourcing on how many of his wounds were bullet holes? I gotta believe at least 1 or 2.

Top Bottom