• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I thought it a bit interesting that FOX news didnt linger on the assault rifle aspect, but instead focused on the fact that it was a rare collectible rifle. Hopefully these jackwagons decide that its too conspicuous to keep around, try to sell it and get caught because of it.
    Funny thing is that its all caught on video at the store. Maybe that will be all that is needed to catch the criminals.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Fox59 reported an "AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, a semi-automatic handgun and a silencer." No real media embellishment on the live broadcast, just the "silencer" misnomer.

ETA: "Valued at $10,000." Must've been from this collection, or valued at Don's Guns pricing:

ar_15_rifles_1-tfb.jpg

OMG ! ! ! Somebody stole Paris Hilton's gun collection! :tantrum:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am confused. Since everything I know comes from the Evening News I know that every long gun is an AK-47 and every short gun is a Glock. I also know that all of these are fully automatic and can actually jump up and shoot people without any human intervention whatsoever. Since Brian Williams and Katie Couric could never be wrong, please tell me what this AR thing is.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    I know exactly what AR15 they stole..... and trust me..... It puts the total to 10 grand.......
    It is part of a Knight's Armament\Nighthawk 1 of 100 combination set...... The pair is highly desirable.... but now the set is broken and all collectors value ruined......

My wife just told me that Elmores ( right around the corner from us) was hit last night!
    Evidently they drove a vehicle through the front glass.
    News said the thieves got an AR-15, a 22 handgun, and a silencer, said the value was $10,000???????? How can those three items add up to $10,000?
    they say damage to the building was $25,000.

Edit: posted in break room before I found this thread.

Last edited:

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I was planning on driving down there today to look at a 338lm. Believe it or not. I guess I will have to take off another day for my quarterly Elmores and Outdoorsman visit.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    ^^I dont care what anyone says they ruined that 1911 by dimpling the slide on it.

I get sick when I see that 1911.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

It should always be the first choice to steal something that is rare and can't be mistaken for any other AR..... :rolleyes:

Criminal masterminds.

Probably had been in there before and saw the price tag......
    "Man, that gun is like 10 grand!"
    It's 10 grand to a collector...... not to a pawn shop.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    Yeah..... Just sickening that they made it so much more rare then all the other bastardized versions of JM Browning's 1911 designs and then limited it so much as to triple its value......
    Absolute sacrilege....

^^I dont care what anyone says they ruined that 1911 by dimpling the slide on it.

I get sick when I see that 1911.

Top Bottom