• BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Keeping it alive. :D

Lib talker, Lou Dobbs now asking eligibility questions

Dobbs said he and his staff have "been working hard to figure out what's going on."
    He said he's found the Federal Election Commission does "nothing to validate … a candidate." Nor do the states, he said.
    Keyes said it rests upon judges and members of Congress, who have sworn an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution, to do their duty and investigate questions or discrepancies.
    Dobbs suggested that many Americans believe simply being born to a mother who is a U.S. citizen automatically makes the newborn a citizen, but both Taitz and Keyes explained that under the immigration law in effect in the 1960s when Obama was born, an American woman married to a foreign national man had to have lived in the U.S. 10 years, at least five of which were after the age of 14, to pass along U.S. citizenship.
    Taitz pointed out Obama's mother was too young to do that.

"We don't even know where he was born," she says. "I absolutely believe he was not born in this country."
    Challenged by a caller that Obama could not have hidden birth certificate issues from the U.S., she responded: "Yes you can. His birth certificate is locked and the story came out on WorldNetDaily the other day – they're really on this – he said originally he was born in like Queen Anne hospital
    in Hawaii. Then he sends a letter of congratulations on the anniversary of some other hospital in Hawaii, saying of course this is a great hospital, I was born here. He doesn't even know where the hell he was born because he's lying."

AND!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104146

'Birth hospital': Letter for real
    [SIZE=+1]New images of 'Obama document' at center of eligibility controversy[/SIZE]

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    U.S. District Judge Clay Land sided with the government, represented by Maj. Rebecca Ausprung, which claimed Cook’s suit was “moot” because the Army had already told him he doesn’t have to deploy, so the relief he is seeking has been granted.
    How convenient.
    I wonder if any Active duty servicemen or women will step up and challenge an order?

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    No, it doesn't. "Orders" have a number of different meanings in the military. When Captain Bohica says "charge that bunker" that's one thing. When you volunteer to do something and a set of orders are cut for you to do what you volunteered to do, that's another.

The "orders" were to do what he had volunteered to do. When he said, "no, I'm not going," that pretty much puts an end to volunteering to go. Whether he might be willing to go if someone else were sitting in the White House (it would be Biden, by the way, if Obama were actually removed, and if somehow one also eliminated Biden from consideration, why then it would be Pelosi, and Reid after her) but that has nothing to do with now. He is not willing to go now. That is incompatible with volunteering to go. Thus, by default, the volunteering is withdrawn.

He's volunteering to go or he's not. Binary solution set. There is no "he's volunteering, not with Obama acting as President." Since Obama is acting as President, then he's not volunteering.

There is no form DD-QTR-1 "Declaration of withdrawal from volunteering" that has to be filled out in triplicate to withdraw from volunteering. "I'm not going" when one had volunteered to go pretty much covers it.

DB or anyone else... Would the succession provisions really come into play for the duration of term, since it could be argued that if BO was never eligible to run by default Biden never won the VP on an actual ticket.

I wonder if this is why everything was brushed aside when this first came up. Since the BC issue came up right at the point that BO destroyed Hillary. If at that point BO were to have been declared a noncandidate the dems would have to run their 2nd fiddle in the election against McCrusty and DREAMY who I think would have carried that ticket to victory against Clinton and whomever.

How could Biden succeed a nonpresident since he would have had no business being there if not for the votes for BO.

They could argue that the second eligible presidential candidate would be John McCain since he was the elegible candidate. Which is a grey area since didn't they have to draft a letter of resolution about his status of natural born as well? Supposedly that resolution means bupkis on the constitution, so do they just do a do over for the election?

Or who came in third place?

We would see the biggest outbreak of racial rioting IN HISTORY if BO were ever removed from office. It wouldn't matter if he came from Uranus on the martian express or Michelle caught him in bed with three dead hookers and two live altar boys.

Look at the spectacle Michael Jackson garnered to placate the masses over his claim to king of pop. Imagine no one put together that circus because of his charges and allegations. This

I wonder if that is the real reason so few are pushing this on the republican side?

Is there any precedent besides a playground do over for this?

Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Bring the riots on! We need some action. Although I'm not a technical guy I believe he is American enough to be the President of the US but I guess they have a reason for making things more difficult in the laws. I have always thought when your born in US soil you are American.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    DB or anyone else... Would the succession provisions really come into play for the duration of term, since it could be argued that if BO was never eligible to run by default Biden never won the VP on an actual ticket.

This is grasping at straws. The law says that if the person elected cannot fill the roll of president for any reason the VP steps up. However, if if one really wanted to argue that, as Obama's running mate, Biden is also ineligible, you're left with Pelosi. And there really isn't any argument that prevents that one since Pelosi's election to Congress and selection as Speaker of the House is not dependent on the Obama campaign.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Bring the riots on! We need some action. Although I'm not a technical guy I believe he is American enough to be the President of the US but I guess they have a reason for making things more difficult in the laws. I have always thought when your born in US soil you are American.

The question is whether or not he was born on US soil. Personally, I think that's more grasping at straws, but a lot of people have serious doubts about whether he was born in the hospital in Hawaii as claimed or whether he was actually born in Kenya.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The question is whether or not he was born on US soil. Personally, I think that's more grasping at straws, but a lot of people have serious doubts about whether he was born in the hospital in Hawaii as claimed or whether he was actually born in Kenya.

It really is, if no state or other government agency required proof of birthplace prior to his election, no court is going to overturn the results of a Presidential election, especially not on mere supposition. If you want to make sure it doesn't happen again, lobby your state legislature to mandate the Secretary of State require proof of eligibility for office before one can be placed on the Indiana ballot.

Sinner Man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    This thread needs to end. Too many people read the first article and then comment on page 29 about it when if they were to read on, theire questions or assumptions would be answered or put to rest and this thread could die peacefully.

//unsubscribe

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    What was this thread about? I don't want to read everything posted, so could someone just summarize it for me?
    Or maybe we could just start all over again.
    :popcorn:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    This is the thread that never ends

It just goes on and on my friends

Just when you think it's over, it starts back up again....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BUT I WANNA DISCUSS!!!! DISCUSS DISCUSS DISCUSS!!!! :xmad:

DIS.... CUSS...

To not cuss? To un-cuss? Who in God's Green Earth came up with that word?

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    If you repeat a word over and over... it begins to sound meaningless.
    When I'm bored, I do this all the time.

infared, infared, infared, infared, infared.....

Last edited:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    If you repeat a word over and over... it begins to sound meaningless.
    When I'm bored, I do this all the time.

infared, infared, infared, infared, infared.....

I suppose it's particularly easy since infared is meaningless. ;)

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    The law has changed several times over the course of history and at least once since Obama was born. At the time of his birth a US Citizen mother could confer that "natural born" citizenship on her child when born overseas to a non US Citizen father if said mother was not only a US Citizen but had resided in the US no less than 5 years after the age of 14.

Obama's mother was 18 at the time of Obama's birth. If anybody has difficulty figuring out that that means wrt Obama's Citizenship (if he were actually born in Kenya, which I do not believe), I refer you to the Math Education thread elsewhere in Politics. ;)

Would it have been on U.S. territory?

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL

Still not proven.

Top Bottom