• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    No, no marks at all on the two mags. that came with my example. The mag. with the finger extension looks like the machine marks (striations) on the back of the magazine (like in your photo) were polished slightly where the shoulder of the magazine begins. Looks like it was done prior to blueing. So, the answer is that my magazines show no wear after 200 rounds. The mag. in that photo really looks like something is very wrong. Didn't he use quite a few magazines for his video?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yes; he did use several magazines in the video and it is not clear (or at least I did not see the comment) if this was a single magazine issue or if it was on all the magazines.

I'd like to see him take a micrometer to that mag versus others.

Last edited:

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I just stopped in my LGS to pick up some primers. I finally got my hands on a P365. Fits my not so big hands really well. He wants $579 for it. I definitely want one, but still plan to wait a while longer.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Been waiting in ngrams to post a picture of his milled P365. In the mean time, I found the first place online advertising this service. You can get the Shield RMSc installed on the P365 by them in two configurations (in front of rear sights or replacing rear sights). I have been carrying a G43 with a Shield RMS for over a year and I love the set-up. Being that I have replaced my G43 with my P365, I think I might had to get this done.

PMM SIG P365 SHIELD RMSc Slide Cut Service

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Finally got my slide back after 6 weeks from Jarod at Parker Mountain Machine. I've had him do Scar work for me in the past and was stoked to hear he could do the P365 after a quick back and forth email. It is now something he offers on his website (as ACC posted earlier today). The machining/milling that was done was top notch and adding the suppressor sight height sights give me an absolute co-witness. I know the RMS/RMSc isn't as durable as the RMR, but as a defensive pistol, I'm not overly concerned about it. The build quality of the RMSc looks great and mates with the P365 almost perfectly. Looking forward to taking it to the range soon.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    PS, The Shield RMS/RMSc typically will witness with standard height sights. However, because the milling isn't as deep on the P365 as other slides, the standard X-Ray sights will not cowitness. Adding the supressor height sights will allow for you to co-witness the dot and your sights.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Looks GREAT, ngrams. I think this has to be my next move.

Did PMM also sell and install the suppressor height sights? Are they X-ray sights or another brand?

Jnd0302

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2018
    Fishers
    P365

Purchased one recently and love it. Picked up the 12 round mag for it. This replaced my Glock 43 as my go to carry. Sig hit it out of the park with this one.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Looks GREAT, ngrams. I think this has to be my next move.

Did PMM also sell and install the suppressor height sights? Are they X-ray sights or another brand?

They did install a set of Trijicon suppressor night sights, but I already had a set of blacked out sights waiting. When I received my slide this afternoon in the mail, I swapped them out.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    ngrams....what sight set up are you using? I am about to pull the trigger on getting this done to my P365 and am trying to determine which sights to use.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    1,300 rounds downrange and 3,000+ dry firing and mine is still good to go. Called Sig and made sure my striker came from one of the "good batches"

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    1,300 rounds downrange and 3,000+ dry firing and mine is still good to go. Called Sig and made sure my striker came from one of the "good batches"
    MAC had a trigger failure in his. I can't remember exactly what. I want to like this gun. I want to like the 320. But with all these issues I cannot trust any striker handgun sig is producing. There is too much at stake to need a gun and have it fail.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    MAC had a trigger failure in his. I can't remember exactly what. I want to like this gun. I want to like the 320. But with all these issues I cannot trust any striker handgun sig is producing. There is too much at stake to need a gun and have it fail.

He posted some pics today that another P365 owner sent him where the front sight was pretty jacked up when it left the factory.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    ngrams....what sight set up are you using? I am about to pull the trigger on getting this done to my P365 and am trying to determine which sights to use.

PMM had some Trijicon suppressor sights installed on them when I got it back. I had picked up a set of Gallaway Precision, as I prefer the blacked out serrated sights. I've got the Trijicon suppressor sights back in the original packaging and can send them to you. Just make me an offer and send me a pm and they are yours.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus

Dean, I ordered a Lightning Strike Industries steel striker for a backup. Figured if mine does break, I'll have a readily available replacement instead of having to send it back to Sig.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Dean, I ordered a Lightning Strike Industries steel striker for a backup. Figured if mine does break, I'll have a readily available replacement instead of having to send it back to Sig.

Didn't know someone was making a steel striker for them already. Kinda a nice addition but for $100? Dayum

Be nice to see Sig do another "upgrade" to these just to make them a standard feature. Like anything production though you're going to get some good ones and some bad ones, anything can slip past QC....including a $100 aftermarket striker

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    So...my P365 is in at the LGS that Dean recommended. Experiences here have given me some confidence that I should take it.

I am assuming it to be a recent build date but any build date that should be rejected?

Only problem is that leaves less cash on hand to make offers to Dean on his CZ's. :-)

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

I need one of these in my life for kicks and giggles, never really liked MIM anyways

So...my P365 is in at the LGS that Dean recommended. Experiences here have given me some confidence that I should take it.

I am assuming it to be a recent build date but any build date that should be rejected?

Only problem is that leaves less cash on hand to make offers to Dean on his CZ's. :-)

Buy the CZ's!!! Did you see the trigger pulls on those things lol, also dropping the prices on them by $100 tonight as well

Top Bottom