• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Technically he has a point yes.

Is it really valid? No I dont think so. The promotion is to specifically get female shooters into the range, an incentive. Would he be upset if the range ran a similar promotion to get boy scouts into the range?

The shooting sports have traditionally been dominated by men. This is changing, slowly. It can only benifit us all if more people become gun enthusiasts.

I also have a feeling this same man would not hesitate (or perhaps did not hesitate when single) to take advantage of a similar ladies night promotion at a bar for reduced drinks or get in free. Encouraging more women to come to the bar.

In short, get a life dude.

potbelly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Hope the gun range doesn't suffer financialy. That's all we need is to lose a gun range because somebody got thier panties in a wad.

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    Would a "brittle whiners with hurt feelings' get in free day appease Mr. Gumby? Life isnt fair, learn to live with it.
    Women are a minority in the the world of firearms and I dont see an issue in attempting to get more women interested.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What a butt hole!!!! My wife often travels with me for work and we often go to Elkhart on Tuesday nights because of Midwest Gun & Range's Ladies Night. She get's in free.

Hope he doesn't ruin the fun for everyone.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    "reverse sexism" is that like "reverse racism"? sexism is sexism reverse sexism means to me that nothing happened since it is the reverse of sexism... What a lame excuse for a lawsuit and gun owner...

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    What about bars or night clubs that offer no cover charge or free drinks to women?

This is a waist of the legal system's time.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    What about bars or night clubs that offer no cover charge or free drinks to women?

This is a waist of the legal system's time.

I agree... This could effect a lot more than just a shooting range.. Kinda why I post it.. what to get other gun owners thoughts on it..

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Funny, he's an LEO who gets discounts from glock and all sorts of companies. I'll bet he doesn't ***** when the normal person doesn't get dick from a company.

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Technically he has a point yes.

Is it really valid? No I dont think so. The promotion is to specifically get female shooters into the range, an incentive. Would he be upset if the range ran a similar promotion to get boy scouts into the range?

I have to wonder what this officer thinks about Law Enforcement Discounts.

This is the same sort of butthurt you see from dudes complaining about ladies night at the bar. He needs to get bent.

potbelly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    That guy would be better off just to ask management for little discount for himself instead of a full blowed law suit.

donballz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Two hundred thousand dollars!! What possible damages could he have suffered? This is the definition of a frivolous lawsuit. What a prick.

potbelly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    A LEO man what is this world coming to. Maybe he is real short iand is suffering from little man syndrom.

Top Bottom