• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Promotions

Maybe the range should have a day when he gets to shoot free. Of course, they'd have to call it Whiney Ass Baby Day! This guy sounds like somebody who isn't even liked by his coworkers. I hope some judge has enough sense to throw out the suit and make him pay the range's legal expenses.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Poop. So I should probably stop offering free ammo to women who want to come over and shoot topless.

Seriously... I have no problem for women shooting incentives. Even the appleseed 'Women, kids, vets & leos shoot free' is Great I think. Then again, I think vets should not have to pay income tax for serving in our armed forces.

But this guys claim, mirrors most of the stupid,backwards,etc liberal bs floating around nowadays, just lining pockets of lawyers, and creating more damn red tape for the average joe and business owner.

Last edited:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Wonder if he ever gets in free to an event or free fast food for being nothing more than a police officer. Maybe I should sue places that give them "benefits". Or maybe the cop should just quit being a little b$$$h.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I posted a thread (now since deleted by a mod) a few days ago, of an Arkansas water park that offered discounts to particular groups.......and a organization termed the "Freedom from Religion Foundation" screaming that not offering similar discounts to everyone was discriminatory.

This :poop: is becoming more commonplace. Watch for even Ladies Nights at local clubs begin to dry up if this continues.

tightlines

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    West of Indy
    This dude is pathetic. $200k because he was upset that women got in for free? The way the range conducts business is just that, their business and only their business. What a tool. I'm glad that someone who has signed up to serve and protect the community is sensitive to have his feelings hurt by this.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Throw out the case and make his lawyer pay all court costs. We need a penalty for the lawyers that bring these stupid law suits.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, I really don't agree with any financial award.. $200,000. Maybe give him his membership fee back..

He paid $15 for the range so I don't think it's a membership fee he paid.

Funny, he's an LEO who gets discounts from glock and all sorts of companies. I'll bet he doesn't ***** when the normal person doesn't get dick from a company.

^THIS!

All JBTs are LEOs and the vast majority of LEOs are JBTs.
    Remember all animals are equal, some animals are more equal than others.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I thought that you guys have been saying that the law is "Your place/Your rules"? This doesn't work across the board? I say let him shoot free..... but he must wear a skirt. He needs a skirt anyway if he is so fragile...... Nancy boy.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Wait a dang second.
    I just looked at the range's website (Maryland Small Arms Range, Inc.) and unless I'm missing something, it looks PRIVATELY owned, to me.
    As a PRIVATE BUSINESS owner, the proprietor can set prices (or refuse service) to whomever they choose.
    If I owned a bacon store and said "Saturdays are free bacon days with proof that your name is Alan", I can give away bacon to every Alan that shows me I.D. If.I.Want.
    If a Tom comes in, I am not obligated to hand over any bacon. Period.
    My business. My product. My advertised special offer. My gain (or loss).

That guy suing the range better hope the range doesn't get a good business law attorney who will turn the tables and make him pay for all the loss of (female) attendees and negative press (slander from his own mouth and libel in the papers/on internet).

potbelly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    So it's perfectly clear to everyone here this is a frivilus suit. With potential for a countersuit. My question is why would a lawyer advise to persue this. Unless he thought there was potential. which there isn't.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Newbie here "All JBTs are LEOs and the vast majority of LEOs are JBTs." What does JBT stand for?

I dont know where the quote is from but if a guy has less respect for police than I do, that guy has a real problem. I hate cops more than average, but to say that most cops are jbt's is a little extreme. The very few who have kicked my ass are enough, but there aren't really THAT many like that. The guys who will simply stand by watching are by far the majority, but they don't rise to jbt without actually laying on hands (or boots!).

Top Bottom