• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Blue Eagle comment "but if one of US did that, we'd already be in a cell. Not on "paid administrative leave" as I'm sure these guys are." is exactly right. It I or anyone else on this board had come upon a similar situation, we would be in jail. Period.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Oh didn't you know? Cops are above the law in NYC. They must have forgotten to tell you.

Note: My purple button went missing. I just had it last night, but now I can't find it.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Oh, come on. The only problem is that we need new laws to make it 'more illegaler' that it already is!

:laugh:

The wife and I were in NYC today. We arrived via train around noon. They had still cordoned off 33rd and 34th between 5th and Broadway. Plus, I saw one federal vehicle there, branch undeclared, vests not labeled. Any mention of that in your local news?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been to the range when LEO is present. I was not impressed by the safety or accuracy. This is not a lumping of all LEO just what I have seen. In conversation with many I have known through riding they were not really gun people. These guys looked at range time and qualifying like I looked at a History final in High School. Again, not all LEO. Just these few but how many are actually good with their side arms. How many put in the time on the range like some of the civilians I know.
    Many LEO in ingo are not like this. I just feel if they are going to carry, at least be as good with the weapon as my daughter is. All of them, not just swat.
    JMHO

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I replied that NY already has very strict laws.
    this was the response
    "Laws on buying guns, or on carrying them? Seems it's regulating what/who can buy and where that's a large part of the problem..."

I really think she has the MSM and DNC wired to beam right into her head. It's just constant all day long with her.

I am sure that wouldn't matter. It's in her mind so deep that guns are horrible. And only criminals have them. Wait, isn't that what she wants?

Just give her this look

fot7W.jpg

;)

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Why is this being called a shooting? When one person kills one other person shouldn't it just be called "murder?" (I know, I know, anti hotbutton words and all)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why is this being called a shooting? When one person kills one other person shouldn't it just be called "murder?" (I know, I know, anti hotbutton words and all)

Good point. You reminded me of a story:

A boy visiting the zoo leans too close to the lion cage and is snatched by one of the cats which prepares to eat the boy. A large, strong, rough-looking man hits the lion solidly in the nose causing the cat to release the boy who is promptly pulled to safety by his rescuer. This event is witnessed by a reporter who starts asking the man questions. By the time she if finished, he has shared that he is a Marine, rides a Harley, and is a Republican. The next morning, the newspaper features the following headline: Harley-riding Marine hoodlum assaults African immigrant and steals his lunch.

This joke seems very representative of the quality and integrity of news generally available via the majority of media outlets. Never let a good crisis go to waste!

moosebag

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Indiana
    This just in.............

All nine people injured in Friday's shooting in front of the Empire State Building were wounded by police gunfire, New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters Saturday. :dunno:

Sounds to me like somebody needs some more target practice.:ar15:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    All nine people injured in Friday's shooting in front of the Empire State Building were wounded by police gunfire, New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters Saturday. :dunno:

Sounds to me like somebody needs some more target practice.:ar15:

It is unfortunate that the officers didn't have 100% accuracy with all their bullets hitting the perp. Even going to the range every day doesn't guarantee perfect accuracy.

Next time you are in a real-life armed confrontation and have to fire your weapon to save your life, let us know how your accuracy and hit ratio turned out. Like I've said before, shooting at a moving human target is a lot different than shooting at stationary steel, cardboard, or paper.

Top Bottom