• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If people are going to jack a thread up with abortion talk, how about starting a thread on it.
    So that way I can ignore it.

Hopefully that part of the thread has run its course. Or at least it should have by now.

So lets continue to talk about the double standard. If that had been Braun making that gaffe, we would already be seeing it hourly on all channels via campaign ads to point out how utterly and totally racist he is. But since he is a dem, he gets a pass.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    44940577_916013748590652_553617530652983296_n.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The thing that surprises me the most is that of you having any expectations on this particular forum going in that you might come across like minded individuals such as yourself that consider themselves to admittedly be that far to the left of Hillary.

Polar opposites and everything.
    Anyone far to the left of Hillary Clinton is in bat-**** crazy territory. As I’ve said, strip away all the sundry reasons to dislike Hillary and she’s actually pretty moderate, but left. Anyone that is far left of center-left is definitely on the fringe.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Didn’t have time to read through to see if anyone else mentioned this - but I had an interesting campaign mailing show up. It was telling me to vote for some libertarian candidate (Lucy Brenton) and that she was the true conservative instead of Braun. I noticed it came from the DNC, and I just read someone tried that in a Montana race, but it was anonymous in that case.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    fivethirtyeight.com still give Donnelly the benefit of the doubt. I think their metrics are going to be wrong on this. Braun is coming on strong, at the right time.

Now, Trump's aggregate job approval numbers are dipping slightly. They were down to -7, but are creeping back up to about -9. That may bode poorly across the country for his slate of candidates, but I think Indiana is going to be different. Unless something really awkward happens, I think Donnelly's message has become stale, while Braun has connected more effectively.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. Trump's approval rating seems to track his twitter activity/political announcments inversely. So what does he do when his ratings are up? Of course he says he's going to EO out BR citizenship.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man, **** these unsolicited texts and calls.

Starting to reply that if they send me one more, I'm voting libertarian. Doubt that'll work.

Getting two texts and two calls per day.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man, **** these unsolicited texts and calls.

Starting to reply that if they send me one more, I'm voting libertarian. Doubt that'll work.

Getting two texts and two calls per day.

A kid from the Donnely campaign has been texting me. I told him I already voted. We exchanged a few messages about my touchtone issues, including guns. After a couple of days it fizzled out.

The thrice-daily Mike Braun robo-texts are starting to get under my skin a bit. I get it, you want me to vote. I did. I already told you that. Please leave me alone now.

Is it just me, or does it feel like the midterm campaign season is as bad as the presidential season has gotten? It's almost like it never ends.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    A kid from the Donnely campaign has been texting me. I told him I already voted. We exchanged a few messages about my touchtone issues, including guns. After a couple of days it fizzled out.

The thrice-daily Mike Braun robo-texts are starting to get under my skin a bit. I get it, you want me to vote. I did. I already told you that. Please leave me alone now.

Is it just me, or does it feel like the midterm campaign season is as bad as the presidential season has gotten? It's almost like it never ends.

This one has just sucked, but probably more so than usual because there's actually in Indiana race with national implications. Hoosier votes in this midterm probably have more national effect than Indiana votes in the last presidential election.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I already voted. I’m just ready for this whole damn circus to be over with one way or the other. Let’s get on with it.

Top Bottom