jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    this is getting out of hand ... :D

:wisthle: It's the first, it will die down the next one, then slowly pick up in summer before it drops again when it's too cold.

-Jedi

Jedi- I was planning to get there at 8 am also, I have a lot of gear to unpack. So I can give you guys a hand setting up, also I have a folding card table I can bring

oh great bad enough I will have losers in the van now I'll have more losers at 8AM during my alone time as well. ;)
    Man I need to go find another range ya thugs have ruined it for me. :laugh:

Thanks for the help!
    FYI

I have 1 seat left in the van: WD and non-INGO memeber have called the other 2 seats.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It looks like there going to be a lot of rifles at the M&S
    e73b3d48.jpg

I have the materials to build three of these. I will not be able to make it out there. If some one is willing to come out to Hobart to pick them up I will build them.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    For us nerdy ham radio types... I don't know of any repeaters that are down there, or that will cover the route we're taking once I get out of Lake and Porter counties...

I'll be listening on the calling channel though on 2mtrs, just to annoy DaveGrave.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    For us nerdy ham radio types... I don't know of any repeaters that are down there, or that will cover the route we're taking once I get out of Lake and Porter counties...

I'll be listening on the calling channel though on 2mtrs, just to annoy DaveGrave.

Ahhhh Jesus. I'm gonna ride with someone else. :-D

At a minimum I'll wear my headphones to drown it out. Maybe its a good thing. If I had to endure another 3 hours in a car of you rambling on about spotted dick, and crumpets, and crisps, and crying about not having time to stop for tea and asking what's on the telly later I might have ended up being Winimac DNR's first range suicide.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

At a minimum I'll wear my headphones to drown it out. Maybe its a good thing. If I had to endure another 3 hours in a car of you rambling on about spotted dick, and crumpets, and crisps, and crying about not having time to stop for tea and asking what's on the telly later I might have ended up being Winimac DNR's first range suicide.
    Don't worry, I'm sure he'll have a 12v Tea Kettle that operates off his car's cigarette lighter plug so he can simply brew it en route. You may want to just bring a few bunge cords and strap yourself to the front bumper, the trip will probably be more pleasant that way. :laugh: Didn't we toss the Brits out of this country a couple hundred years ago, you'd have thought we'd have learned our lesson back then.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

****, I think I'm gonna get one of those 12v kettles now :P

I could just drown out the ham radio with some "banging tunes" that go "unts unts unts" ... that's your kind of music right dude? :draw:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Look here:
    Repeater Directory Listing

You can hit the ones in Valpo while en route and Michigan City and guess what by Winamac we have a Knox repeater as well.
    KnoxNW442.950+W9QNW9QNO E TT03/04/10

I am officially out, maybe next month...

LOSER!

I picked up a case of water and 50 name tags at Wal-mart today

See above! u just had to go buy name tags. ;)

BTW list updated to remobe Bill B.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There's and rv dealer just east of 41 on 30 that should have 12v tea kettles...

Yes, and there is another one almost across the street from where Napalm works on 41, but the link I provided charges that funny British 'pound' money, which should make Napalm feel right at home. You wouldn't expect a Brit to brew a 'proper tea' with anything short of a genuine English tea brewer . . . even if it is probably made in China.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom