• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    You think if we bribed the range officer and promised to clean up he'd let us shoot something cooler than paper? Man would I love to bring an old printer or something to shoot with that fifty. :rockwoot:

Also, anyone know who has the cheapest deal going for .223 at the moment? I'd sure like to give my rifle a better workout than the 30 rounds I got to put thru it so far.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Do you want premade burgers or hamburger? I could bring some hamburger in one pound packages. We have half a beef in the freezer. I could bring some of them.

I can bring my canon rebel camera as well. I have to leave around 1-2 though. Going to the bulls game that night.

I look forward to being there. I want to test some 9mm compacts to find a carry pistol to go with my new pink card.

Well considering that 99% of the INGO members are men a burger is a burger to them. :D Besides it's a "free" burger so they can't really be choosy now can they. ;) We have had frozen wal-mart burgers, gourmet burgers, homemade ground beef ones as well in the past. Any donation of food is gladly accepted and I will cook it.

You think if we bribed the range officer and promised to clean up he'd let us shoot something cooler than paper? Man would I love to bring an old printer or something to shoot with that fifty. :rockwoot:

Hum... NO! The last time we tried this with PVC target stands it did not end well for us. The RO did not say anything to us but some of the "boys" went a little to hog wild and we left a mess that took way to long to clean and some damaged grass. After that we vowed to not do that again.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @ KLB and NaplamFTW do you want me to take your .22 ammo that I bought for you?
    I think the answer is yes but just wanted to make sure.
    -Jedi

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    I'll throw a couple folding saw horses in the truck just in case. If we put the posts I'm bringing under the plywood it should make a pretty stable table.

Just hope no one tries to make 50 BMG ammo money by dancing on it.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I wanted to come to one of these Meet and Shoots all last year but didn't get the chance. Looks like I'm finally going to be able to come to one.

I will be bringing myself, my brother, and maybe a third person.
    For guns: a Springfield XD 9mm, and a Remington 597 22lr, I will have some ammo for both.

For Food: I will bring a couple of gallons of sweet tea, and 16 hamburger buns and 16 hotdog buns.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well considering that 99% of the INGO members are men a burger is a burger to them. :D Besides it's a "free" burger so they can't really be choosy now can they. ;) We have had frozen wal-mart burgers, gourmet burgers, homemade ground beef ones as well in the past. Any donation of food is gladly accepted and I will cook it.
    I will bring 3 or 4 pds then and some homemade salsa.

If I can get the horses out early maybe I can get there early.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @KLB - OK

@Andy219
    Can you bring your cooler for the other drinks. Thanks!
    I'll bring my cooler for the meats.

I wanted to come to one of these Meet and Shoots all last year but didn't get the chance. Looks like I'm finally going to be able to come to one.

I will be bringing myself, my brother, and maybe a third person.
    For guns: a Springfield XD 9mm, and a Remington 597 22lr, I will have some ammo for both.

For Food: I will bring a couple of gallons of sweet tea, and 16 hamburger buns and 16 hotdog buns.

Welcome, thank you for the food donation, list updated.

-Jedi

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    @jedi so far I have counted 24 rounds that is pretty much it that leaves me and my buddy 3 apiece. I'll bring more if my shipment comes in before Sat.:biggun:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Anyone who has already said they wanted rounds you will definitly get them, I will hold them for you. As for anyone else that wants them I'm sorry, unless like I said my shipment comes in.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    @ KLB and NaplamFTW do you want me to take your .22 ammo that I bought for you?
    I think the answer is yes but just wanted to make sure.
    -Jedi

You know the answer to this one, as per our Alzheimer emails.

:D

WAs hoping to get my exhaust fixed before the M+S but alas it wasn't to be. You'll hear me from miles away.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Alright, I need to take a last minute poll for the rifle competition.

I have two ideas in mind to equalize the scoped users to the iron users. What would you rather do?

1. Scopes shoot from 50yd line, irons from 25yd.
      [*]Scopes and irons both shoot from the 25yd line, but scopes MUST shoot unsupported.
      [*]*insert other idea here*
      :dunno:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Alright, I need to take a last minute poll for the rifle competition.

I have two ideas in mind to equalize the scoped users to the iron users. What would you rather do?

1. Scopes shoot from 50yd line, irons from 25yd.
      [*]Scopes and irons both shoot from the 25yd line, but scopes MUST shoot unsupported.
      [*]*insert other idea here*
      :dunno:

Usually we just give Iron sight users more points per target...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @darthfader - OK guess I won't take your radios with me.

@NapalmFTW and KLB - OK ammo I will take with me.

@KLB - About how many burgers does 4lbs of meat make? Will they already be burger ready or we will have to prep them?

@All
    I think we are good 2 go on the meat. We have more than enough hot dogs, brauts, and burgers coming now. We are still a bit short on the buns. 32 dog buns & 34 burger buns (not including KLB's meat).

BTW 60% chance of scattered rain so we will get wet again.
    Good cause someo of you need a shower.
    Does anyone have a pop-up canopy so we can shelther the food?
    WD? Kitty? Ghost?
    This is one of those items I really need to get this year especially if we are growing this big.

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom