Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If one of your "facts" is suspect, why should I trust that the rest of your production is based on sound information?

My argument is that, first, I am not accepting anyone else's narrative without question. At minimum, this one has noticeably fewer loose ends and dots that don't connect than does the official narrative which, among other problems, changes every 15 minutes.

So far as I am concerned, If hypothetically, I were to engineer this event, I could make it run pretty much according to the official narrative, with the exception being that there would not have been all the crazy loose ends because the event being reported would have been the truth.

Equally true, I could have manufactured an incident which actually ran absolutely nothing like the official narrative, yet that narrative could have been presented as truth by everyone there aside from a very few handpicked individuals and the entire staged production pulled off to achieve national outrage all with a few fictional casualties and a couple of dozen people disappeared which could have been done within the terms of the NDAA given that it has no oversight or recourse for anyone who may get rolled up including the fact that it could be done in complete secrecy.

The bottom line is that truth does not change. If the truth had been told, there would be no room for alternate theories, at least not any with a shred of plausibility. I will grant that no matter how straightforward a situation may be, there will always be someone who will try to inject space aliens into the mix, but that is an entirely different matter. With the information available, my conclusion is that the official narrative is less plausible and requires more unsupported assumptions and more overlooking of conflicting information to make it work than some alternatives. That in itself is a major problem. Had this situation gone down as presented, the evidence would leave no questions and no room for dispute for anyone but those dead set on disbelieving for the sake of doing so.

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    And this ladies & gentlemen, is what happens when people lose arguments.

They have no facts to use against their opponents.

So they resort to jabs at the way that person talks.

When they fail in that aspect, they change the subject.

When all else fails, ignore them so you can pretend you're right without having to listen to logic.
    :yesway: its like arguing with a liberal!

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I am not diving into this head first. I only wish we could get a clear, un-biased assessment of the real facts. If that were to happen then the conspiracy's would either be exposed or put down. To leave all the flapping in the wind loose ends is where the signals creep in and the tinfoil leaks.

And that could be the real conspiracy...leave it vague and sketchy enough so those propping up Alcoa's stock serve to discredit anyone who even remotely questions the story.

Or not.:dunno:

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    The video really did go viral. My wife sent it to me yesterday and she said she actually liked one of the facebook pages that was in the video (no she didn't donate any money) and she went back to look at it and it had been deleted. When I watched it yesterday it was right at 5 million views and now it's at 9.3.

Yet another piece that gives our questions more credibility. Not to mention the number of views it's getting (that just doesn't happen if it's BS).

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Not to go off subject....I just want to say that this entire thread has been more entertaining than Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend. :popcorn:

Back to the "discussion"!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The "position on Sandy Hook" was not in question. Rather, it was a position on where we stood on the "American people" saying that "enough is enough"

Fine. You still made a **** poor attempt at rational rebuttal of his claim (or what you though the meant).

Speaking of, what was it you thought he meant by "enough is enough?" My guess is your hard on for a fight led you to jump to the conclusion that it meant a desire for greater firearm regulation though there was nothing in his post that indicated as much.

It's funny that you think someone who draws the line in the sand can only support more gun control. I am quite sure that the American people have said enough is enough, that we're tired of the slaughter of innocents made possible by government mandates, that we're done with being perpetual victims. But that doesn't mean we want more restrictions on the 2A. YOU made that assumption without justification and decided to use it a spring board for your tirade.

I find it funny that I am the school yard bully, when I was being insulted for not using big enough words and sentences?

He didn't insult you. But for the sake of argument, let's assume he did. It would have been after YOU made these posts:

Obviously, you're too closed minded to watch the video.

I've got ADHD, and I managed to sit through 30 minutes.

Can you sit through less than 3?

Thank god.

Been waiting for someone to be an idiot.

And let's not forget the taunting
    I'm still waiting for responses from those I called out.

Why does INGO not have a pit..

Seems to me the school yard bully label would be apropos.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    My argument is that, first, I am not accepting anyone else's narrative without question. At minimum, this one has noticeably fewer loose ends and dots that don't connect than does the official narrative which, among other problems, changes every 15 minutes.

So far as I am concerned, If hypothetically, I were to engineer this event, I could make it run pretty much according to the official narrative, with the exception being that there would not have been all the crazy loose ends because the event being reported would have been the truth.

Equally true, I could have manufactured an incident which actually ran absolutely nothing like the official narrative, yet that narrative could have been presented as truth by everyone there aside from a very few handpicked individuals and the entire staged production pulled off to achieve national outrage all with a few fictional casualties and a couple of dozen people disappeared which could have been done within the terms of the NDAA given that it has no oversight or recourse for anyone who may get rolled up including the fact that it could be done in complete secrecy.

The bottom line is that truth does not change. If the truth had been told, there would be no room for alternate theories, at least not any with a shred of plausibility. I will grant that no matter how straightforward a situation may be, there will always be someone who will try to inject space aliens into the mix, but that is an entirely different matter. With the information available, my conclusion is that the official narrative is less plausible and requires more unsupported assumptions and more overlooking of conflicting information to make it work than some alternatives. That in itself is a major problem. Had this situation gone down as presented, the evidence would leave no questions and no room for dispute for anyone but those dead set on disbelieving for the sake of doing so.

What evidence?

It would seem that some people are using the initial media reports as "evidence." There is no evidence either way. How is it that one theory has more credibility than another despite an equal dearth of evidence?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What evidence?

It would seem that some people are using the initial media reports as "evidence." There is no evidence either way. How is it that one theory has more credibility than another despite an equal dearth of evidence?

Exactly my point. The reason for this is that the officials can't get their damned story straight and have not been able to do so from the beginning. If they weren't trying to politically engineer the incident, this would not be happening.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I watched 18 minutes of it and quit. There wasn't a single shred of evidence for ANY of the claims being made.

They were ALL of them wild-ass assumptions.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    What evidence?

Looking myself at all of the pages created for the massacre before it actually happened in conjunction with what live video from the event actually shows does have me wondering.

I mean, I'm no forensic expert nor do I claim to know what 'really happened', but does the footage you've seen from the various news channels that was displayed 'during' or 'just after' the event look like you would expect with dozens of children gunned down?

Let's say this happened locally to you - would you expect to see one ambulance (only one) a great bit of distance from the location of the incident where so many were supposedly killed?

Why were so few injured? What hospitals were the injured taken to? Where are the bodies?

Too many questions without any answers... And I'm not one to usually believe conspiracy theories. I'm not saying anybody is right or wrong or that the information is being reported correctly or incorrectly - but just putting out there what stands out to me, and I have done a little bit of research on my own which lead to more unanswered questions.

Top Bottom