Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    This bull s** of a second shooter found in the woods is ludacris! The man was detained when he was found in the woods cutting firewood with a chain saw. He had nothing to do with the shooting and was later released. If you buy into these conspiracy theories than heaven help you.

So you're going to throw away all the other facts just because you don't agree with one of them? :facepalm:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sorry, just doing my part in spreading what I think to be the truth. It appears I'm not alone either :)

There can never be too much encouragement to question the unlikely and dig for the truth. As with anything of this nature, I am not going to accept whatever I hear just because it disagrees with the official narrative, but I would argue that anyone who accepts the official narrative at face value is emotionally dependent on not seeing the fact that we have a highly untrustworthy government and is just as intellectually lazy as a person who automatically accepts any alternative theory because that is what they prefer to believe. Truth is indeed a scarce resource!

I am not diving into this head first. I only wish we could get a clear, un-biased assessment of the real facts. If that were to happen then the conspiracy's would either be exposed or put down. To leave all the flapping in the wind loose ends is where the signals creep in and the tinfoil leaks.

Exactly. If the government and media would stop habitually lying to us it would completely eliminate what in the 1990s had become a cottage industry and now is a business empire rivaling conventional media outlets. Unfortunately, one is in the business of lying to us and the other sensationalizing every misstep to maintain relevance and capture attention. I would, however, say that anyone who is accepting the official narrative is equally bad with anyone who takes Alex Jones at face value without question, and more dangerous to liberty than any Alex disciple.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    It's clearly a saiga from the trunk...

I wanna see the "other clip" discussed in the video

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    So you're going to throw away all the other facts just because you don't agree with one of them? :facepalm:

Not at all. I have drawn a conclusion from the information I have digested. In my opinion, we have the facts as disgusting as they blatantly are. Why give this mass murderer any more press time or try to spread the blame or lesson his culpability? Blame all the co conspirators fabricated from thin air you want. The facts remain the same, 20 innocent children and 6 innocent adults are dead and buried due to the senseless act of a single deranged individual. This is what has driven the American people to say "enough is enough."

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Not at all. I have drawn a conclusion from the information I have digested. In my opinion, we have the facts as disgusting as they blatantly are. Why give this mass murderer any more press time or try to spread the blame or lesson his culpability? Blame all the co conspirators fabricated from thin air you want. The facts remain the same, 20 innocent children and 6 innocent adults are dead and buried due to the senseless act of a single deranged individual. This is what has driven the American people to say "enough is enough."

I take it you're a hunter...

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    There can never be too much encouragement to question the unlikely and dig for the truth. As with anything of this nature, I am not going to accept whatever I hear just because it disagrees with the official narrative, but I would argue that anyone who accepts the official narrative at face value is emotionally dependent on not seeing the fact that we have a highly untrustworthy government and is just as intellectually lazy as a person who automatically accepts any alternative theory because that is what they prefer to believe. Truth is indeed a scarce resource!

Ding Ding! I wish people would stop saying that "conspiracy theorists" are just creating entertainment and will believe anything that goes against the "official" story.

That is not the case for me and most others who do accept news stories for what they are *when they are telling the truth.*

I was taught not to believe everything you see and hear, but to fact check it for yourself. Plus life experience has given me the ability to notice when someone is lying or manipulating.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I believe that one important element at play here is that the 'conspiracy theory' is based on holding up information we have been given that doesn't make sense, and finding other verifiable information that raises questions as opposed to making up equally implausible fiction. The only way I can find to justify genuine belief in the official narrative is to be willing to ignore the inconsistencies and believe the finalized version of the tale without being disturbed that its fabrication is reminiscent of James Whitcomb Riley's Bear Story.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I take it you're a hunter...

A hunter? Never shot at anything but paper in my entire 60 years of life. I even have trouble fishing because I feel the fish have been traumatized by having a hook impaled in their body. Does this make me less of a man? I think not.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    A hunter? Never shot at anything but paper in my entire 60 years of life. I even have trouble fishing because I feel the fish have been traumatized by having a hook impaled in their body. Does this make me less of a man? I think not.

Well according to you, the "American people" think "Enough is enough".

Do you share their opinion?

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    IMO, we need to wait until all of the information is made available and not buy into conspiracy theories. If it was a conspiracy then it will come out. If it's just the result of poor reporting and a lack of communication, then we look pretty stupid for buying into it. The anti-gun crowd would like nothing better than to make us look like fools in order to discredit our legitimate position on the 2nd Amendment.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I believe that one important element at play here is that the 'conspiracy theory' is based on holding up information we have been given that doesn't make sense, and finding other verifiable information that raises questions as opposed to making up equally implausible fiction. The only way I can find to justify genuine belief in the official narrative is to be willing to ignore the inconsistencies and believe the finalized version of the tale without being disturbed that its fabrication is reminiscent of James Whitcomb Riley's Bear Story.

:+1: I wish I could rep you again. Perhaps tomorrow...

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    I'm still waiting for responses from those I called out.

Why does INGO not have a pit...

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Well according to you, the "American people" think "Enough is enough".

Do you share their opinion?

You're damned right I share the opinion ! Personally I have had enough of the senseless slaughter on American soil. This has nothing to do with our second amendment rights. Seven year old second graders did not die defending the Constitution or our right to bear arms. They died because some jackass defied the Constitution by hiding behind the second amendment and did the unspeakable. This whole issue of gun control is not the panacea the moderates are believing it will be or accomplish what is desperately needed. The horse left the barn long ago when we passed the second amendment into constitutional law. What we need now is a equal deterrent to keep the yin and yang in check.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    You're damned right I share the opinion ! Personally I have had enough of the senseless slaughter on American soil. This has nothing to do with our second amendment rights. Seven year old second graders did not die defending the Constitution or our right to bear arms. They died because some jackass defied the Constitution by hiding behind the second amendment and did the unspeakable. This whole issue of gun control is not the panacea the moderates are believing it will be or accomplish what is desperately needed. The horse left the barn long ago when we passed the second amendment into constitutional law. What we need now is a equal deterrent to keep the yin and yang in check.

So what do you want done?

Top Bottom