Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I don't know what to believe, but I know from being in the sneaker side of the Army and DoD, working with psyops, HUMINT "collector" teams, DIA, Cereal Interface Agency, and a few other no name/fake name guys from "other agencies", the gov can and havr done some seriously Hollywood type shiz. I mean, look at programs like mkultra and Manchurian candidates. Sleeper cells. I've talked/worked with guys who have physically seen the docs on the stuff. Sure they "scrapped" the programs because they were hit or miss, but look how far we've come with psychology since then. They look for loners and maladjusted people, with no real friends or family and can just up and disappear. They compete their mission and self destruct, mentally (have no recollection) or physically (suicide). The reports say he trashed his computer before he left. Why? Was his activation orders sent on it? We'll never know, for all we know he did it so the cops wouldn't stumble on anything and see something they shouldn't. Go dressed for war in case of any resistance along the way, execute your orders, and kill yourself before you talk

And look at Holmes. If you can find the original doc online that stated exactly how he rigged his apartment and the remote control car bomb, it's kinda easy to see secret hands there. The bomb squad guy from the FBI said he hadn't seen that before, even in Afghanistan. I've seen a lot of booby traps, went to school for the stuff, unconventional warfare and situational weaponry, and that's about the only place you would find those kind of ideas. Sure the outdated Anarchists Cookbook has some semi useful crap in it, but nothing like what he cooked up. And look at him in court. Confused, disoriented. He told them there was a bomb at his house. It doesn't add up, and we'll never get the full story on either of them. And if you party attention, you'll see right before any policy announcement our coherence there is a shooting that just so happens to have a nutjob "loner with an assault rifle". One just happened, and the 22nd is today, when Obummer and Congress are set to look at these "common sense" laws. I'm sure it will be mentioned during the hearings and used as ammo.

On another completely different or not so different topic, I realized earlier that the files on MLK junior are sealed until 2027. I cant wait until the FOI requests are granted on that mess.

That's my tinfoil for the week. I'm off to bed for another go at sleeping lol ptsd sucks!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom