Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Exactly my point. The reason for this is that the officials can't get their damned story straight and have not been able to do so from the beginning. If they weren't trying to politically engineer the incident, this would not be happening.

Who is changing the story? Please don't tell me you're using initial media reports as evidence. If that's the case, you deserve to be shanghaied.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Who is changing the story? Please don't tell me you're using initial media reports as evidence. If that's the case, you deserve to be shanghaied.
    Well, when officials make statements to the media and those statements are then aired... More statements are made that contradict what was previously aired, and then again... Are you saying that one should ignore the media entirely?

I don't quite understand your stance. Could you clarify?

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Exactly my point. The reason for this is that the officials can't get their damned story straight and have not been able to do so from the beginning. If they weren't trying to politically engineer the incident, this would not be happening.

I think it comes down to a lot of speculating by the media in the beginning so that they could be the first to get the story out. Then, I think after all the dust settled, the media and the President realized they could exploit this for political purposes and did not report all of the facts or set the fact straight like they should have.

I think it would be even more alarming if there were no contradictions in the event because every witness perceives things differently. The shooting did happen and like IndyDave said, if the media and the government were not exploiting this for political purposes then there wouldn't be the conspiracy theories floating around.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    This bull s** of a second shooter found in the woods is ludacris! The man was detained when he was found in the woods cutting firewood with a chain saw. He had nothing to do with the shooting and was later released. If you buy into these conspiracy theories than heaven help you.

Yeah I don't buy into conspiracy theories much, but I do find it very creepy and odd how some of the parents behaved. I know if I lost one of mine I would be so wrecked that going on camera for any reason would be out of the question, let alone walking into a room with a big grin on my face one second and then acting upset the next.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Yeah I don't buy into conspiracy theories much, but I do find it very creepy and odd how some of the parents behaved. I know if I lost one of mine I would be so wrecked that going on camera for any reason would be out of the question, let alone walking into a room with a big grin on my face one second and then acting upset the next.

:yesway:
    this here. medical examiner says the primary killing weapon was AR but later found in his car away from the scene. This is no theory there is video evidence that supports just this alone, and, THERE are too many holes, new facts, strange coincidents, and inaccuracies coming from officials, media, bloggers, witnesses and so on to make me believe something isnt square and truthful AT ALL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x9hBjR39MDY

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    At first when the conspiracy theories came up I could easily find plausible explanations. Now with all the scrutiny that has taken place, all the points made of things that dont match up. I'm not willing to readily accept that this was a genuine shooting.

I have to take a lot more time and examine this video and the tons of other evidence before I can make a judgement. But I have never seen so much information that does not match up concerning any event, let alone an event of this magnitude.

Thanks for posting this video.

Rflix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Downtown
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I don't think I can just brush this video off. What's strange is that my brother and I were just discussing the number of school shootings that have been reported since. Even the one in St. Louis right before Obama announced his gun control plan. It does make you wonder.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Unfortunately this is all being hemmed up tight in a dynamic fashion. of course, us "fringe" elements are talking about it, but try to share this video on FB and see how influential you are...

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Can a face book/google , date/time stamp be faked ?

I mean obummer came up with a birth certificate right ?

At this point I really don't care about the websites for the most part. There are a lot of questions that need answered. One is why would you have a victim, on a stretcher covered head to toe by a blanket being rolled by the firehouse a good distance from the crime scene? That in itself isn't a practice of EMTs or the coroners.

zstep7

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    West Indianapolis
    Interesting Video. One more thing that does not make sense. They said each victim was shot with the rifle 3-11 times. Even at a low average, Say 6 shots each victim, That would be 156 rounds of 223. 30 rounds per mag he would have to have at least 5 mags. That means he was carrying 2-4 handguns plus the bushmaster plus 4 additional mags for the AR. This is even saying he did not miss with a single shot. Just does not seem possible.

I do also remember listening to this on the radio while it was happening. I can understand confusion but that was just insane. Every time you heard an update the entire story had changed. One last point. I saw the video's of those parents. Nobody can ever say how they would react if they lost a child. I did not see in the video's puffy eyes, red eye's, any sign that they had been crying. That just makes no sense.

Another thing that's getting me is: how do you concentrate 3-11 rounds in each victim with a semi auto. I could see it with a full auto, i could see it with a .22 maybe but that seems like wasted time while conducting a slaughter. That may not be worded exactly how I'd like it to be understood. To enter a school with the intentions he had, I would suspect "mowing" people down. Meaning the possibilities of more 1 or 2 round kills as well as more injured victims.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'll try to address the questions brought up in the video one at a time.

Regarding how information is disseminated:

Whenever you see a TV news story know that the only first responders who get to talk to the news are PIO's (public information officers) Their whole job is to get information to the media without (hopefully) screwing up the criminal case that comes later. In the first few initial moments the goal of the media is to be the first to report. Therefore, they take the base information which is school shooting and air it immediately filling in all the information gaps with whatever they feel like off the top of their heads. Eventually when things start to die down they go to the PIO to get further. Here is where the PIO gets his/her info. A cop on the street that is stepping over bloody kids while searching tells his SGT what's up. That SGT tells a LT. That LT tells another person on up the chain of command until it gets to the chief or designee. That person then calls the PIO and says "this is what happened". So take 10th hand info and give it to the news and what you end up with is a bunch of wrong information.

Regarding the Ar15 video showing it being left in the trunk:

If you look at the video when the cop appears to clear the gun, the cop is racking a bolt located on the right side...I.E. AK47 or similar.

Regarding the "2nd shooter in the woods":

The next time you go to the mall, this i guarantee: at the end of your shopping experience you will pass several child molesters, someone convicted of murder, and many others with warrants. It is not uncommon for the police to arrive somewhere in force and someone not related to the incident take off running thinking the police are after him. As mentioned here earlier the guy was chopping down trees or whatever. The video asks "who authorized he be let go"...If you had a guy in handcuffs and determined after getting his information that he did not have a gun, weren't covered in blood, didn't fit the description etc etc Do you think it would be ok to keep in in handcuffs for the next few hours?

Regarding the person who said she was there when she actually wasn't:

It's common when tragedy strikes for people to want to be apart of it. How many people have died in your life where someone whom you've never even met has claimed to be the dead person's "best friend". There's a psychology term for it, it escapes me currently.

Regarding Gene:

Gene is obviously full of ****...much like the person above.

Regarding the sounds of a door being kicked:

When asked the kid said "it sounded like a door being kicked" I don't see how this isn't plausible. Most people, especially children, don't know what a gun sounds like when fired inside. When he said a door being kicked I thought, from being inside shoot houses and active shooter drills... "that's exactly what it sounds like"

Regarding the daughter of Mr Parker:

Just as you can superimpose a picture of his deceased daughter over the picture of her sister with obama and it looks the same, you can also superimpose a picture of the sister over the sister and it looks the same. Youtube it. The fact that the sister is wearing the same dress that her other sister wore in a family photo isn't that odd. As far as the conspiracy theory is concerned, don't you think that the master mind behind hiring 100's of actors to pretend their kids or friends were killed would know not to get a photo of himself with someone who is supposed to be dead?

Regarding the laughing dad

Death sucks and everyone handles it differently. A super religious 25 year old friend of mine's mom recently died. By the way he was acting you would assume that his mother molested and beat him his entire life. He seemed almost elated, which we all found odd. The fact is he was so comfortable that she was in a better place, he was happy for her. The guy's reaction doesn't seem odd to me as i do the same thing before engaging in something that i know is going to suck...I laugh. I laughed just before and during getting sprayed with pepper spray. I laughed when the rope broke while i was attempting to swing across a small canyon. When a good friend recently died, i took every opportunity i could to laugh to try to fend off the anguish. No one knows exactly how they're going to react to a child dying. Hopefully none of you ever have to experience it....and if you do, hopefully people won't go on the internet and call you a liar.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yes, thank god you can write long sentences and use big vocabulary. You sure showed me.

Here, let me use REAL INTELLIGENCE and cite literature rather than argue through ignorance.

Did you read LAWFUL PURPOSES? Obviously, massacring people is not a "lawful purpose" and therefor no hiding was done behind the 2nd amendment.

Do some reading. Come back with facts.

Here's a fact I gleaned from the FAQ. You should calm down and act civil before you get a time out.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I was skeptical about this at the beginning. However, after watching the way various governments have latched onto this particular event to push their agendas, the timing seems awfully convenient.

It's only been a few weeks now, and we already have new legislation in NY. Obama is priming us for his own federal version. We have DHS in our schools. All of this is taking place at a point in time where there will be plenty of opportunities to rebuild their political capital before the next set of elections.

The fact that mom was a prepper and gun owner makes this entire scenario even more perfect for them. It occurred in a grade school, providing him with the perfect set of victims to surround himself with while he makes his grand speeches while minimizing the number of eye witnesses.

Here are the possibilities, in my opinion:

1. The kid did exactly what we are being told he did. No more, no less. Nothing but coincidence.

2. The kid did shoot up the school. Details are being hidden, manufactured, and spun to suit the gun-control agenda. Phantom guns are being blamed and are appearing in trunks. Everyone is having a hard time keeping their story straight. Maybe there are a few actors thrown in the mix.

3. Authorities found out that he was planning to shoot up the school. Perhaps this was passed along to the feds. Someone, higher up, prepared to spin the story to suit their agenda, instead of putting a stop to it.

4. This was entirely manufactured, IndyDave already gave us some good ideas for this one.

Option 1 leaves us with too many contradictions and unanswered questions. At this point, I reject it outright.

Options 3 and 4 may be too extreme for some of you, but let's not forget that our government has done these things before. Operation Northwoods ring a bell?

Option 2 should be the bare minimum. We are being lied to and manipulated. We need to accept that as a general rule.

Top Bottom