• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This is a very average team, very average coaching, very average record of 6-6.
    This team is very old except for skill positions. Time to put the old guys out to pasture me thinks.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    For me, when Muhammad Ali quit boxing, boxing was never the same. When Larry Bird, and to a lesser extent, Reggie Miller left the nba, it wasn`t the same for me. Sine Peyton Manning retired, the nfl just isn`t the same for me.

And it doesn`t help that the nba culture is so thug, or that nfl "stars" are so anti-America.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Robert Griffin the turd getting Rookie of the Year honors was a joke. It clearly should have been Luck. That running back under center in Seattle has benefited greatly from his teams system, and also, is not in the same class as Luck. Luck has much better athleticism, much better arm strength, and a much better/faster on-board computer than either of the other two, and frankly, with one or two exceptions, better tham most of the QB`s in the NFL altogether. Pity for luck he got drafted by Irsay and the Colts.

MrAverage

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Terre Haute
    I love football, but the last couple years have been hard to watch due to the subjective nature and timing of penalties. Especially regarding pass interference, holding and roughing the passer (95% of calls - seemingly). You can also add in an unlikable owner for the colts.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I love football, but the last couple years have been hard to watch due to the subjective nature and timing of penalties. Especially regarding pass interference, holding and roughing the passer (95% of calls - seemingly). You can also add in an unlikable owner for the colts.

Yes. I never thought the nfl refs would be as ridiculous as the nba, but they`ve proven me wrong. Hands all over the receiver past 5 yards only called in selective situations. I`m rapidly losing interest in professional sports.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Yes. I never thought the nfl refs would be as ridiculous as the nba, but they`ve proven me wrong. Hands all over the receiver past 5 yards only called in selective situations. I`m rapidly losing interest in professional sports.

The recurring nightmare that never stops.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom