• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So, what are all y'all going to do with the final three weeks of the regular season, now that there's zero suspense or pressure involved with watching the remaining games the Colts will be playing?

Continue to watch them waste Luck's career. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't getting payed millions.....no I still feel bad for him.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    So, what are all y'all going to do with the final three weeks of the regular season, now that there's zero suspense or pressure involved with watching the remaining games the Colts will be playing?

Watching most of the other teams play and hoping that the players on my fantasy football team are doing well! Regular season champs in my league and won the first playoff game, so lots riding on the final 3 weeks for bragging rights in pretend football! :)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I despise Bill Belichick but he's one hell of a coach. I just wish our guys from Pagano on down would show more passion, more emotion. Like, as in... GET REALLY PISSED AND SHOW IT FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    no didnt watch, so Ill catch highlights tomorrow. are they playing well? Only up by 3 three at home

Game really wasn't that close. Pats pulled a page from the Colts book and took the 3rd quarter off committing 3 really dumb turn overs, include a very Colts like turn over in the red zone. I think Baltimore score 14 points on 3 minutes to make it look like a game.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Pats have a proven system in place for their team.
    Yes, Belichick is a hellova coach.
    For those that don't understand the Pats system... Belichick is ALSO THE GENERAL MANAGER and has his system in place for success.

Well said. I think he will likely go down in history as one of the greatest NFL coaches of all time. Our kids will probably speak about him like we speak about Lombardi, Landry, Madden, etc.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's MINUS 11 degrees in Minneapolis MN where the Colts play today.
    Colts lose and any faint hope of playoffs is gone.
    Luck is banged up pretty good and I'm guessing he doesn't make it through the second quarter before he can't line up to play.
    Hopefully I'm wrong.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hope you're wrong too Harry. Vikings have Adrian Peterson back in the lineup today. I don't know how effective he'll be 3 months after knee surgery though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We got a lucky break with that penalty on the field goal. I saw it go to 4th and goal, looked away for a couple of minutes and when I looked again it was 1st and goal. I had to rewind to see what the heck happened! :):

Top Bottom