• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Luck has been the only reason the Colts have even had a whisper of a chance. It was quite appropriate that he ends the game on his back on the turf...

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm not one to whine about officiating BUT today is deserving of a mention.
    The striped shirts effectively removed the Colts passing game from the mix.
    Texans DBs and Safetys were mugging and holding the Colts receivers for most of the game. It's the reason Luck was holding the ball so long today.
    The strength of the Colts was pissed on by the stripes today.
    The NFL is going by the way of the Do-Do and Nascar. In this case the damage is self inflicted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not one to whine about officiating BUT today is deserving of a mention.
    The striped shirts effectively removed the Colts passing game from the mix.
    Texans DBs and Safetys were mugging and holding the Colts receivers for most of the game. It's the reason Luck was holding the ball so long today.
    The strength of the Colts was pissed on by the stripes today.
    The NFL is going by the way of the Do-Do and Nascar. In this case the damage is self inflicted.

Very NBA-esk of the officials. It has been a major issue all year.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    The one game I get to go to and we blow it. So many things we could blame losing the game on. We just need to play basic football for 60 minutes it's that simple. And freaking Sunking is up to $9.50.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I cant believe I let myself get suckered into thinking the Colts would win, on top of that wasting 3 hours of my life. grrrr.... Time for Grigson and Pagano to go.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I cant believe I let myself get suckered into thinking the Colts would win, on top of that wasting 3 hours of my life. grrrr.... Time for Grigson and Pagano to go.

WE are the Colts fans. We want them to win every game. We're disappointed in losses and poor play, poor play calling, and poor oversight of a team on the field.
    I'm still a fan. Just a disappointed fan.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WE are the Colts fans. We want them to win every game. We're disappointed in losses and poor play, poor play calling, and poor oversight of a team on the field.

I am a fan........I will say that if Payton was here this **** would not be going on.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

You said it very well, and I make no apologies for having high expectations of the team, and for being critical of the coaching and preparation. I've said it before, this team would be a lock to win the AFC South with competent coaching, play calling, and preparation.

I'm sure Chuck and his staff are great people and of very high character, and I am glad the Colts actively seek out that type of coaching. But unfortunately results matter and its just not working right now.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    You said it very well, and I make no apologies for having high expectations of the team, and for being critical of the coaching and preparation. I've said it before, this team would be a lock to win the AFC South with competent coaching, play calling, and preparation.

I'm sure Chuck and his staff are great people and of very high character, and I am glad the Colts actively seek out that type of coaching. But unfortunately results matter and its just not working right now.

I fully agree. I do however have a real fear here. WHAT IF... Our coaching is getting the absolute most of the talent on the field with this particular style of coaching?
    It's pretty obvious that we're NOT going to but heads and win against the majority of the teams.
    I hate that screen call that ended the game BUT... It looked like a lot of open yardage ahead if it would have been completed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I fully agree. I do however have a real fear here. WHAT IF... Our coaching is getting the absolute most of the talent on the field with this particular style of coaching?
    It's pretty obvious that we're NOT going to but heads and win against the majority of the teams.
    I hate that screen call that ended the game BUT... It looked like a lot of open yardage ahead if it would have been completed.

All they have to do is put on a major blitz..........

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So, what are all y'all going to do with the final three weeks of the regular season, now that there's zero suspense or pressure involved with watching the remaining games the Colts will be playing?

Top Bottom