Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Boy was I wrong with thinking Putin was bluffing. This is going to be a mess now that they are in the big cities. You have thousands of armed citizens defending their country in familiar territory. Russia will eventually take control of the country, but they are going to pay a heavy price in doing so.
    And will continue to do so, if they manage to take over, the insurgency is going to be hell on the Russians

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I just saw this.....people asking if this is Ukraines Alamo !! Russia demands surrender of a nothing tiny island in middle of black see and 13 Ukraine Guards killed after telling Russia to go F*** themselves. I'll have to admit.........I hate Putin and Russians now. If thats what Russia wanted they got it. Also seen now hundreds being arrested in Moscow for protesting.
    I'm old school I have never liked Russians or Chinese.

UK Defence Ministry: “Russian armoured vehicles have opened a new route of advancement towards Kyiv having failed to capture Chernihiv.”

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I stayed up watching a live stream near Kyiv last night. There were flares going off and the person said that all the streets were blocked so that they couldn't leave the city. They said the underground parking garages were the only place they could go for cover.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    It’s all part of the destabilization game. Biden is ordering CBP personnel to Ukraine/Poland to assist people fleeing. Our already porous southern border will be further unprotected.

Biden is also doubling down on keeping domestic oil production offline while needing to purchase energy from Russia and other sources due to “climate cost:”

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm old school I have never liked Russians or Chinese.

UK Defence Ministry: “Russian armoured vehicles have opened a new route of advancement towards Kyiv having failed to capture Chernihiv.”
    Agree however not liking and hating to me is 2 different animals. This went to that level for me. I may not like someone, but would not do them violence. Hate is on another level.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It’s all part of the destabilization game. Biden is ordering CBP personnel to Ukraine/Poland to assist people fleeing. Our already porous southern border will be further unprotected.

Biden is also doubling down on keeping domestic oil production offline while needing to purchase energy from Russia and other sources due to “climate cost:”

Where our bidet voters at?

827cad43-b4d3-49a6-8df1-f85d1f7b0bd8_text.gif

trUmp IS aN azzHOle... mEAn twEEtS!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    This is a really smart move because Putin can see a cyberattack against his people right after Biden and the media declare that the US is considering cyberattacks...against Russia. Who does he think is to blame? Anonymous or the US? Who would he retaliate against what is considered an act of war?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom