Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’m reading Chechen paramilitary groups are being sent to Ukraine. Whose side are they on?

I feel like we are watching WW3 start. If nato gets involved this goes global.
    The Chechens showing up could be why the taliban is urging restraint. The Chechens scared the taliban in A-stan.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Will Kiev fall today? A lot of fighting inside Kiev. Will Russia capture Ukraine’s president and put him to death or kill him on sight?

Probably capture andfollow with show trial. I wonder if Putin has somebody like Beria working for him.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Honestly, I'm kind of on the fence with that order.
    There are a wide number of reasons that could prevent a man from fighting. Forcing people into an already bad situation, could just as likely result in wide spread surrender and obviously many casualties.
    However, I would like to think that most men are capable of putting up some kind of fight for their own survival and preservation of their way of life etc. Seems to me knowing how likely an invasion looked weeks, months in advance I can't fathom why they waited until the last minutes to approve law allowing civilians to have guns.
    I could be wrong in my historical accuracy here. Didn't we at one time pretty much require all able bodied men of a certain age to have the basic supplies of militia men? If I'm correct, that was to ensure that in an emergency all those men could be called upon to defend our land. So what they have ordered doesn't seem overly outlandish other than not arming the masses well before they did.
    Free will and Responsibility.

God, Country, Family, Self - put them in the order you choose. Own it, and do what must be done. Just don't think you can choose door #3, then enjoy the prize behind door #1 if you like it better in the end.

In my youth, I met many Koreans that fled the north before and during the war. Some were women that fled with their children, while the husbands stayed behind and were never seen again. Some were men who stayed with their family to protect and provide in a harsh times. Some were just cowards doing what they thought best for themselves. Some went North (I didn't personally meet any of these). Make a choice, live with it.

I'll bet the Cuban-American community is filled with stories of good men that stayed behind, and good men who brought their family to safety.

I pray I don't have to make this choice. I'm angry with those that seem hell-bent on forcing it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The EU will announce the “toughest ever” sanctions against Russia, they’ll include personal sanctions against Putin and Lavrov, airplane spare parts, and limitations on diplomatic Russian passports. :lmfao:

22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana
    Boy was I wrong with thinking Putin was bluffing. This is going to be a mess now that they are in the big cities. You have thousands of armed citizens defending their country in familiar territory. Russia will eventually take control of the country, but they are going to pay a heavy price in doing so.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Boy was I wrong with thinking Putin was bluffing. This is going to be a mess now that they are in the big cities. You have thousands of armed citizens defending their country in familiar territory. Russia will eventually take control of the country, but they are going to pay a heavy price in doing so.

That’s how Russia has always operated in wartime. The draftee army is fully expendable as long as the States goals are achieved.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not in his office but in the trenches. Ukraine’s President allegedly told EU leaders yesterday: “it “might be the last time you’ll see me alive”

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

I just saw this.....people asking if this is Ukraines Alamo !! Russia demands surrender of a nothing tiny island in middle of black see and 13 Ukraine Guards killed after telling Russia to go F*** themselves. I'll have to admit.........I hate Putin and Russians now. If thats what Russia wanted they got it. Also seen now hundreds being arrested in Moscow for protesting.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just saw this.....people asking if this is Ukraines Alamo !! Russia demands surrender of a nothing tiny island in middle of black see and 13 Ukraine Guards killed after telling Russia to go F*** themselves. I'll have to admit.........I hate Putin and Russians now. If thats what Russia wanted they got it. Also seen now hundreds being arrested in Moscow for protesting.
    Join the club, some of us have not liked the Russians for a long long time now.. Or at least their leadership.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom