Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    VM9w2lz.png

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They gave this gal an AKS-74U.

I think they are now offering guns to other European citizens, not just their own citizens.
    Kyiv:
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday called on Europeans with "combat experience" to take up arms and defend Ukraine against invading Russian forces, adding the West was too slow to help his country.

His dramatic call for help came as Russian forces were approaching the Ukrainian capital, with some units reportedly reaching the city's northern suburbs.

"If you have combat experience in Europe and do not want to look at the indecision of politicians, you can come to our country and join us in defending Europe, where it is very necessary now," Zelensky, who appeared tired, said in a video.

Apparently it would take me 25 hours to drive to Kiev (under normal conditions).

25 hr (2,377 km)​

via Е373/М07​

Fastest route now, avoids road closures
    • This route has tolls.
    • This route crosses through multiple countries. Verify COVID-19 restrictions.
    • Your destination is in a different time zone.
    Good thing Google Maps is giving warnings about COVID and not the war going on there.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    CIA in disguise?
    Most likely. CIA and cyber command using some of the zero day exploits they been holding in their back pocket.
    Deploying with 2 magazines.

There's a horrific prospect...
    Better make those count and find some battlefield pickup.

In all seriousness we are likely watching WW3 start. China could take the opportunity to be the global leader in peace and broker some kind of peace treaty.

That or they take the opportunity to seize Taiwan, a large chunk of india and whatever else they have had their eye on for a while.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    In all seriousness we are likely watching WW3 start. China could take the opportunity to be the global leader in peace and broker some kind of peace treaty.

That or they take the opportunity to seize Taiwan, a large chunk of india and whatever else they have had their eye on for a while.

Given that tweet and China's statements since this started, I think China is getting concerned about their trade being compromised as a result of this.

It gives good insight on what they're thinking at the moment and their intentions.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Given that tweet and China's statements since this started, I think China is getting concerned about their trade being compromised as a result of this.

It gives good insight on what they're thinking at the moment and their intentions.
    I think China can tweet out this BS all they want, they know it will have no effect whatsoever.

Then people are stupid enough to think, see China's not so bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom