Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And here comes the end of the USD as the world reserve currency

When the house of cards falls.....

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And here comes the end of the USD as the world reserve currency

I wonder if this means SA will fly a jet into a building in China.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Nothing on mainstream about China joining Russia, at the moment.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Seems to be conflicting reports going on here.

Wonder how many people bother to read past the headlines....

China has already decided to provide Russia with economic and financial support during its war on Ukraine and is contemplating sending military supplies such as armed drones, US officials fear.

So, not any actual actions as of yet, just fear based opinion from "US Officials."

I think China will not sanction Russia, nor prevent them from accessing their funds in China. Might provide some limited material support. As the article notes, the two militaries don't use common systems, so nothing to sophisticated will probably be transferred. Working side by side in Ukraine, doubt it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

So, not any actual actions as of yet, just fear based opinion from "US Officials."

I think China will not sanction Russia, nor prevent them from accessing their funds in China. Might provide some limited material support. As the article notes, the two militaries don't use common systems, so nothing to sophisticated will probably be transferred. Working side by side in Ukraine, doubt it.
    Yeah like I said before. I can't see it as being in China's best interest to escalate.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

China wants, china NEEDS Russia to be a pariah and be cut off monetarily from the rest of the world. Just like they’ve been trying to entice other countries to use their digital yuan instead of the SWIFT system, by coming to Russia’s rescue and turning their northern neighbor into a working girl while they “hold their money for them,” not only do they get attention to their digital yuan but now they have their hands on Russia’s strings and will make that puppet dance.

When it comes to operability between the two, they have had multiple joint training and weapons familiarity sessions.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    It's a trap!!!

I really have to wonder what these people expected. I mean, did they talk to a military recruiter and get a contract... :lmfao:

Yes, dweeb from a foreign land, we shall give you our best equipment and expend resources on you that we barely have for our current armed forces.

And this guy is worried about getting his military "kit" out of the country. If it's that hellish, I'd be trading that for some civvy clothing and go, I've been walking for days, came here to try and be a journalist... I was robbed, blah, blah, blah.

If you volunteer to see the elephant, don't be surprised if you get stomped. It's not like the movies. I think Andy Stumpf said it best : "If you touch war it's gonna touch you back."

Depends on the movies you watch. I seem to remember plenty of gritty French Foreign Legion films where they grind through newbie recruits to weed out the weaklings.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I really have to wonder what these people expected. I mean, did they talk to a military recruiter and get a contract... :lmfao:

Yes, dweeb from a foreign land, we shall give you our best equipment and expend resources on you that we barely have for our current armed forces.

And this guy is worried about getting his military "kit" out of the country. If it's that hellish, I'd be trading that for some civvy clothing and go, I've been walking for days, came here to try and be a journalist... I was robbed, blah, blah, blah.
    Agree 100%. If the Ukrainians had given him a rifle it would be sitting in the bushes right now near the Polish border.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom