Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Putin has upset the plan of the NWO

Naw I don't buy this take at all.

If there's any deeper conspiracy to what's going on, it's that it's a distraction from western governments being so strongly resented by their people. Look at Canada, look at the protests here, look at all the people who would love to drag the establishment out of their ivory towers.

Know what a good solution to maintain power is? Start a war. Then anyone questioning the narrative is an apologist for the opposing forces. All the traditional values people will rally around the status quo interests and forget about liberty and questioning the state. The leftists will cheer on the war if you tell them it's to uphold gay rights and democracy.

The fires got a bit too warm for those in control. Between already being wildly hated and the economy tanking, it's about the only move left to avoid a checkmate. I don't buy for a second that Russia is somehow magically not part of it.

Now they can simply blame any pro freedom/liberty protests/actions on Russia and claim it's Putin's shills.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I would doubt any aircraft outside of drones are flyable.
    Spare parts and sharp ground support are needed. I don't think that was a Ukraine stong point in the best of times.

Yeah the freedom league reports are big if true. It looks like Ukraines may be in a free fall.
    But someone that has never seen the elephant tends to be shocked the first time.

I read a report that only 55% of Americans would fight for the country. That's scary!
    I went back and read the article again after you mentioned it. My questions to those bailing is, "Where you gonna go?"

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    A number of people have asked me why do the Ukrainians keep fighting, Russia is going to win this war, just give up and get it over with……..attached in the Ukrainian National anthem sung in English. Those words say it all, these people are prepared to give up their lives for freedom, it’s as if those words written in the 1860’s were written for this time.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A number of people have asked me why do the Ukrainians keep fighting, Russia is going to win this war, just give up and get it over with……..attached in the Ukrainian National anthem sung in English. Those words say it all, these people are prepared to give up their lives for freedom, it’s as if those words written in the 1860’s were written for this time.

It's a cost benefit analysis.

The terms for surrender are not the end of Ukraine. I can understand fighting to the last man, woman, and child if it means the total loss of the country. I don't really think that's sane in this situation. But that's your call, not mine.

Saying they had freedom is kind of silly, to me. They had a corrupt kleptocracy, and not in the hyperbolic sense.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    no, see, Trump the puppet of Putin was too slow. Pootie Poot Poot wants it NOW. So he has fired Trump and is moving ahead with his own version of the NWO. Try to keep up.

This bull**** is tough to keep up on.

Maybe it is time for all these statist to **** themselves all the way to Hell and let anarcho-capitalism go.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It's a cost benefit analysis.

The terms for surrender are not the end of Ukraine. I can understand fighting to the last man, woman, and child if it means the total loss of the country. I don't really think that's sane in this situation. But that's your call, not mine.

Saying they had freedom is kind of silly, to me. They had a corrupt kleptocracy, and not in the hyperbolic sense.

Frankly, I would not fight to the last woman and child for a "country".

That said, any threat to my loved ones, my property, or me will be met with deadly slaughter.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    Sir, you are looking at freedom through the eyes of a westerner. Comparred to what they had, and other Eastern Europeans experienced, and the suffering they endured, it seemed like freedom.

Look at what is happening in Russia right now, if you share any information about the war, you get 15 years in prison. That’s freedom alright.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sir, you are looking at freedom through the eyes of a westerner. Comparred to what they had, and other Eastern Europeans experienced, and the suffering they endured, it seemed like freedom.

Look at what is happening in Russia right now, if you share any information about the war, you get 15 years in prison. That’s freedom alright.

But western countries are sending people to prison for supporting the "wrong" side as well.

Tyranny is tyranny, I don't care about the flag it flies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom