Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Sir, you are looking at freedom through the eyes of a westerner. Comparred to what they had, and other Eastern Europeans experienced, and the suffering they endured, it seemed like freedom.

Look at what is happening in Russia right now, if you share any information about the war, you get 15 years in prison. That’s freedom alright.

Seemed like?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So back in the day we were prepared to fight to the death with the USSR. Ton of supplies in position in Europe. Our friends the U.K. and the French stood ready.

Now the French have more combat power than the UK and Germany combined.

We cannot field a Army in the terms of WW2 I was a DS we had about a 10% drop out rate. You have to be determined to make it. Some are too stupid and fat/ whiney. You are in fact protected by about 20% of strong great Americans.

MOST CANNOT READ AT A 8TH GRADE LEVEL!

In addition I am not a Air Force dude but our ground crews work hard. Pilots literally crawl out of a plane. Then another Pilot jumps in.

That's how you win air fights in my non informed stance.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So back in the day we were prepared to fight to the death with the USSR. Ton of supplies in position in Europe. Our friends the U.K. and the French stood ready.

Now the French have more combat power than the UK and Germany combined.

We cannot field a Army in the terms of WW2 I was a DS we had about a 10% drop out rate. You have to be determined to make it. Some are too stupid and fat/ whiney. You are in fact protected by about 20% of strong great Americans.

MOST CANNOT READ AT A 8TH GRADE LEVEL!

I don't think you need armies of WW2 scale anymore. If a conflict is that hot, nukes are going to be in play.

Most the manpower is needed in logistic chains. I'm sure you could find a use for a fat and whiney person somewhere.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess some people are willing to get on their knees and capitulate to Russian aggression. Others not so much. They would rather fight and die. It’s not my call.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So the strike near Poland was very intentional…..

“All locations of foreign mercenaries in Ukraine are known to us,” Russian military spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said in a statement on Monday. “I want to warn you again – there will be no mercy for the mercenaries, no matter where they are on the territory of Ukraine.”

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You can still easily kick that robot ...

What really freaks me out is the Russian version of terminator called FEDOR.

A robot that can walk, drive a car and shoot a gun.

Imagine that thing chasing you on the highway.

5d3abb8c15e9f9547e378dcf.gif

FEDOR-Driving-GIF-06212017.gif

Yeah, but can it dance?

Biden and democrats. (sarcasm,but not it is in the bill)..."We need more pirates. We used to hire pirates and pay them,lets make pirates great again!"

It is bad enough our government is stealing from people based on who their friends are or under what country the originate from,but now...now we are going to pay others to steal and give them legal cover in our country. One thing I can assure you,Americans will not be the only ones our government hands letters of marque. It is disgusting and against everything we stand for...well what we stood for. Seems times have changed at least for those in government

Well ****. I just read the whole thing. The first sentence is wrong. This was sponsored by Texas republicans,and it now has both democrat and republican support.

New rule of law....what ever the government says it is.
    What's wrong with this? It's following the rule of law, Letters of marque and reprisal are constitutional.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Naw I don't buy this take at all.

If there's any deeper conspiracy to what's going on, it's that it's a distraction from western governments being so strongly resented by their people. Look at Canada, look at the protests here, look at all the people who would love to drag the establishment out of their ivory towers.

Know what a good solution to maintain power is? Start a war. Then anyone questioning the narrative is an apologist for the opposing forces. All the traditional values people will rally around the status quo interests and forget about liberty and questioning the state. The leftists will cheer on the war if you tell them it's to uphold gay rights and democracy.

The fires got a bit too warm for those in control. Between already being wildly hated and the economy tanking, it's about the only move left to avoid a checkmate. I don't buy for a second that Russia is somehow magically not part of it.

Now they can simply blame any pro freedom/liberty protests/actions on Russia and claim it's Putin's shills.
    Spot on.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Frankly, I would not fight to the last woman and child for a "country".

That said, any threat to my loved ones, my property, or me will be met with deadly slaughter.
    Well, I do generally agree with a lot of your posts and comments, this one, I have to totally disagree with.
    Yes, this country of ours has some major problems that will be difficult to fix but, it's still the best country in the world. I pledge no allegiance to any government or any man. I pledge it to that flag, the Constitution, and my fellow Americans. I'm an old man now but, I will fight for my country and that flag. I will not give up and I will never surrender. I bow to no man and I refuse to live on my knees or in chains.
    So yeah, you fight for it down to the last of the women and children too.
    When it comes down to it, that flag and your country is what it's all about. Without it, you have nothing.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well, I do generally agree with a lot of your posts and comments, this one, I have to totally disagree with.
    Yes, this country of ours has some major problems that will be difficult to fix but, it's still the best country in the world. I pledge no allegiance to any government or any man. I pledge it to that flag, the Constitution, and my fellow Americans. I'm an old man now but, I will fight for my country and that flag. I will not give up and I will never surrender. I bow to no man and I refuse to live on my knees or in chains.
    So yeah, you fight for it down to the last of the women and children too.
    When it comes down to it, that flag and your country is what it's all about. Without it, you have nothing.

Well, we cannot agree on every single thing.

We are probably not that far off though.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    -S. Adams

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Well, we cannot agree on every single thing.

We are probably not that far off though.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    -S. Adams

Abso*******lutely sir. We can agree to disagree. I'd stand with you any day. Stay safe brother.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess some here who think Ukraine should stop fighting and capitulate would also say that those who are giving weaponry to Ukraine to fight with should stop doing so. It only extends the death and destruction of their people.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Seems like the flow of information out of Ukraine seems to have went from a river to a trickling stream. I wonder why……
    I think the Russians are reorganizing since 8 generals were fired, and 2 assassinated in the last 10 days. Once things are organized they will begin the attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom