Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nothing. I don't think Putin and his inner circle have any intention of retiring to some other country and The Hague can't reach them inside Russia

'President for life' has an obvious limiting factor, though

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Does Ukraine have any fighters in the air anymore? Any proof that they do?

Also, info from someone who was on the ground near the polish border:
    FFU0sVq.png

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I would doubt any aircraft outside of drones are flyable.
    Spare parts and sharp ground support are needed. I don't think that was a Ukraine stong point in the best of times.

Yeah the freedom league reports are big if true. It looks like Ukraines may be in a free fall.
    But someone that has never seen the elephant tends to be shocked the first time.

I read a report that only 55% of Americans would fight for the country. That's scary!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I would doubt any aircraft outside of drones are flyable.
    Spare parts and sharp ground support are needed. I don't think that was a Ukraine stong point in the best of times.

Yeah the freedom league reports are big if true. It looks like Ukraines may be in a free fall.
    But someone that has never seen the elephant tends to be shocked the first time.

I read a report that only 55% of Americans would fight for the country. That's scary!

If Ukraine has no air power, then that's it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Sounds about right if you look at the obesity rate (over 40%).
    A lot might want to fight but couldn't to be honest.

I heard some US veterans talk about that, they have a hard time finding people fit enough to join the military.

Add to that the opioid crisis and you remove even more candidates who couldn't last a day without their drugs.

A few experts have called it a national security issue and one of the biggest threat to the future of the US military.

It's not like during WW2 where you could draft millions of fit men.
    If you needed that many people now you just couldn't find them.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Sounds about right if you look at the obesity rate (over 40%).
    A lot might want to fight but couldn't to be honest.

I heard some US veterans talk about that, they have a hard time finding people fit enough to join the military.

Add to that the opioid crisis and you remove even more candidates who couldn't last a day without their drugs.

A few experts have called it a national security issue and one of the biggest threat to the future of the US military.

It's not like during WW2 where you could draft millions of fit men.
    If you needed that many people now you just couldn't find them.
    Good times make weak men.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you’re thinking solely in conventional terms then you might be right. But, the Afghans and Vietcong didn’t have air power. They also weren’t located in Europe.

They also lost basically everything.

We walked away. You don't normally walk away from a war you've lost.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    View attachment 188103

What happens if they rule Russia has to withdraw, and Russia says "**** off"? And what if they are convicted of war crimes as a country?
    Here's what they could do if Russia flips them off. Set up speakers throughout Ukraine and broadcast our vice-presidents cackling 24/7. Having to listen to that should drive them out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's going to be expensive to rebuild that country into anything productive after all this is over. Those big apartment complexes will probably have to be demolished at this point, and rebuilt from scratch. That will be after the construction infrastructure, like cement factories, gets rebuilt.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It's going to be expensive to rebuild that country into anything productive after all this is over. Those big apartment complexes will probably have to be demolished at this point, and rebuilt from scratch. That will be after the construction infrastructure, like cement factories, gets rebuilt.

I suspect there will plenty of politicians in the central state more than happy to plunder you in order to give your property to them....More precisely, I should say plunder your children and grandchildren.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom