Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It’s already on their own tv, I don’t see how this is still a surprise. Russia is telling their citizens “ a world without Russia is not a world we will allow to exist” and urging them to buy 3 months water, food and cbrn respirators while touting that 500 nuclear missiles will launch from submarines and destroy America.

How America is still giving gender identification PowerPoints when our enemies prepare for war is beyond me.

IMO we are currently where Ukraine was 6 months ago. They had a window to prepare and train up a defense force, hand out weapons, start a foreign legion ect but they didn’t. They waited until the very last minute.
    A strong president would suggest that everyone start stockpiling long term storage foods, ban agricultural exports and mandate hunters safety be given to every junior and senior in high school right now in preparation for the worst. After all hunters Ed is 90% gun safety.

Other countries are already making these preparations for ww3. Idk why we aren’t.

I'm not sure how hunter's ed will matter much when it'd be a nuclear war, not an invasion.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Per my previous comment. Latvia hearing up

Discussing invasion tactics on tv

Everyone thinks “it can’t happen here” to which I reply why? Alliance’s are already drawn up. If China and India cut us off and stop sending goods and medicines will be in serious trouble. What if they use a couple of container ships to land 100k troops on the west coast? How far will they get before we stop them?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Everyone thinks “it can’t happen here” to which I reply why? Alliance’s are already drawn up. If China and India cut us off and stop sending goods and medicines will be in serious trouble. What if they use a couple of container ships to land 100k troops on the west coast? How far will they get before we stop them?

Like loosing California would be a bad thing. :):
    Start shooting only if they make it all the way to the Arizona border, that's where 'merica really starts.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Even if they nuke the mainland someone will land here to claim the resources. Too much gold, oil in the ground, fertile farmlands in the Midwest.

No, no they won't.

If we have a full scale nuclear war, it'll be years before it'd be possible to grow crops due to the ash clouds blocking out the sun.

And this is also assuming anyone would be left standing with the capability to do more than merely try to survive under those conditions.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    While both are top attack, the NLAW doesn't do high arc the Javelin does. (well normally anyway)
    The NLAW flies over and explodes downwards, so the impact you see on the tank is the downward penetrator, and the far impact is the warhead's now empty carrier hitting the other side of the road.
    The Javelin dives directly down into the tank (well again normally)

The Javelin can be changed to a lower attack profile, in case your in an area that the high arc won't work. In case you want to use it to blow open a wall or, something..

20220122_WOC909.png
    I need some of these....

Maybe I need to post a WTB.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner

That‘s a lot of ambition for an army that can’t maintain a armored thrust more than 40 mi from a staging area in their own country.
    That said I’ve always told my family we are on the wrong side of the Mississippi

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If you were a Pole would you want your self defense dictated by some alliance of nations?
    Well it's not the case.
    NATO members can act on their own without the approval of other member states.

That's why I'm saying even if NATO doesn't act (or takes several days to agree on what to do) Poland should, and probably will act on their own.

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2021
    Central Indiana
    Don't forget that China is buying up many farms in the US and owns several large companies like Smithfield (food). Keep in mind too that there are only around 5 major chicken companies that control the majority of the market. A lot of the US, whether it's food, entertainment etc, is dealt in the same manner. We are slowly killing ourselves in the name of convenience and materialism. China makes most of our things (which are useless trinkets most of the time) and we want our food right here right now. For instance how many people do you know that grows a garden? Not many for me. The ones that I do know of are elderly, like my grandmother. It takes time, patience, and hard work to grow your own food. Who has time for that in our modern world and we are hardly ever taught patience. We want it now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom