• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    1911s are beyond reproach. There's another puzzler: why no Ruger 1911? Are they just bucking the trend, or do they just refuse to produce classy automatics.

On a side note, I'm still not sold on the aesthetics of Ruger revolvers. The three I have function well, and the Older Super Redhawk .454 that I want is also a solid revolver, but they just don't have the finesse of a Smith. They're just missing that special...je ne c'est qua...

As to the SR-series...No sir, I don't like it. Probably feels good in the hand, shoots like a dream, but it looks like it fell out of Buck Rogers tool box.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I continue to wonder why people love 1911's? They are so finicky and expensive. I LOVE the way my Ruger looks because it works every time I pull the trigger! You can keep the 1911... I dont care for them.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    My only non-Colt, non-1911 45 ACP pistol.

RUGERP90121506-1.jpg

I've seen worse. :rockwoot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    I think most Ruger's are ugly....I own a 380 ruger lcp and I love the look of the glock. The Ruger p95 is dawg ugly in my opinion but they seem to function ok.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    That is the best looking Ruger I have seen.. I like the handle..It looks good. I also like the looks of that new olive green 9mm that came out. This seems to be getting good reviews. I considered buying one

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Why yes... yes they do!:yesway:

I've owned one S&W, personally I couldn't get RID of it fast enough.:noway: Guess I'll take ugly over junk anyday.:popcorn: Fire away!:D

You gun-grabbing Liberals just love to quote out of context to further your dark agenda!

Now where did I leave that soapbox...?

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    You gun-grabbing Liberals just love to quote out of context to further your dark agenda!

Now where did I leave that soapbox...?

In all fairness, I've shot a couple of S&W and they were fine, no complaints here. The S&W I owned, a BG .380 was complete junk. It fit my hand great, and shot nice.... that is WHEN I could shoot it.:rolleyes: Triggers failing to reset, pins falling out, etc... traded it off after about 150-200 rounds for... hold on to your hat.... :yesway: A RUGER MkIII :yesway: with the Luger style grip. The MkIII's are a good looking pistol, aren't they?:D I think so!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    ...Glocks have always been kind of cool and streamlined. Sigs are really tough, and H&Ks just look like they mean business...

LOL, HAHAHAHAAHHA! ROTFL:rockwoot:

Proof if there ever was any, that "beauty" is DEFFINATELY in the eye of the beholder! LOLOLOL, "Glocks are...." :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Any of those plastic things that look like a toy dart gun I played with 40 years ago, double action only? They look like a couple sooty bricks fell out of the chimney laying next to each other. Plastic guns and good looks in the same sentence go together like horse poop and apple pie.

Last edited:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    All this talk of which gun is "sexier" than another one........:rolleyes:

My Glocks work EVERY time. The Rugers that I have owned have also been extremely reliable. That is the only beauty I look for in a firearm.

You guys need to get laid.

:D

I actually heard another INGO member on here talk about a handgun being 'cute' :):

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    LOL, HAHAHAHAAHHA! ROTFL:rockwoot:

Proof if there ever was any, that "beauty" is DEFFINATELY in the eye of the beholder! LOLOLOL, "Glocks are...." :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Any of those plastic things that look like a toy dart gun I played with 40 years ago, double action only? They look like a couple sooty bricks fell out of the chimney laying next to each other. Plastic guns and good looks in the same sentence go together like horse poop and apple pie.

Now, hear me out. Glocks are streamlined, they are basic and blocky and fine. Rugers are intentionally ugly. There is nothing really bad-looking about the Glock, but there is nothing exceptional about it either. I just think that Rugers seem to go out of their way in R&D to make automatics (and some revolvers) that just don't look good. Now, I might be a little paranoid too, I'm not saying that's not the case...

Come on now, we're getting all hung up in opinions that aren't mine.

Top Bottom