RSOs view of the world.. Training or the lack of it :)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    In the spirit of a REALLY bad holster setup/choice (I couldn't get my phone out in time for a snapshot), here is my design for a new all model, light bearing or not, mos ready, supressor allowing, all weather, formal or casual wear holster for all ages/genders/denominations: I present to you the Wally-World 5000...
    a8de539a8dca6d3b9642e34f7dce38c5.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    In the spirit of a REALLY bad holster setup/choice (I couldn't get my phone out in time for a snapshot), here is my design for a new all model, light bearing or not, mos ready, supressor allowing, all weather, formal or casual wear holster for all ages/genders/denominations: I present to you the Wally-World 5000...
    a8de539a8dca6d3b9642e34f7dce38c5.jpg

I'm in, I'll take five! :):

When I was recently sentenced to a week's stay in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Massachusetts (ok, the wife made me go), they charged $0.10 for a bag by ordinance in Cambridge, where we were staying.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm in, I'll take five! :):

When I was recently sentenced to a week's stay in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Massachusetts (ok, the wife made me go), they charged $0.10 for a bag by ordinance in Cambridge, where we were staying.
    Mine are free with every Chinese delivery purchase. (Duck sauce not included)

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Mine are free with every Chinese delivery purchase. (Duck sauce not included)

That's how we get our containers for brass! The quart soup tubs are the right size and clean up well. Have several in the garage, full. And they didn't cost as much as those stupid bags from MA :):

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Latest gems... When it's down to the left that means you pulled too hard. Watched what appeared to be father and son put 300 rounds down range out of an AR, max distance 15 yards. It seemed their mission was simply to use up the ammo they had??
    More BLB training, appeared to be a man training his wife. Sent the target directly to the 25 yard line, she fired 10 shots and the target returned unscathed. Another new shooter bites the dust.

I know I said I wouldn't but this is father training daughter, it was very disturbing to watch.
    4qZWlD4.jpg

Anyone care to speculate what this guy was trying to accomplish, second time I've seen him and the results were the same. At least 150 45ACP downrange.
    ylr7ytv.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We finally just made it a rule at our range, if you’re gonna shoot a rifle, your target MUST be at the 25 yard max. Had an idiot do severe damage to one of our carriers shooting an ar at 20 feet, he had a scope on the rifle and was shooting it at 20 ****ing feet!!! The problem is, ARs are so cheap right now that anybody and everybody has gone out and bought one, never mind the fact that they know NOTHING about the platform.

We had a tacticool operator in a few weeks ago, high dollar tacticool rifle bag, tacticool beard, grunt style shirt, tacticool hat with velcro patches, and he could not figure out how to close the bolt after inserting the mag in his tacticool from hell AR!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My favorite though, and the kind of guy that makes it all worthwhile, is a regular, he came in a few weeks ago wearing a really nice, all hand crafted leather cowboy rig with a ruger blackhawk. Funny thing was, he was wearing a MAGA hat, tie dye shirt, shorts, and camo Crocs.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My favorite though, and the kind of guy that makes it all worthwhile, is a regular, he came in a few weeks ago wearing a really nice, all hand crafted leather cowboy rig with a ruger blackhawk. Funny thing was, he was wearing a MAGA hat, tie dye shirt, shorts, and camo Crocs.

That really paints a picture

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Flesh wound? Looks like a quarter of his head is gone. As long as the target sits idle as you keep shooting it all works out I guess.
    Even though it's not much bigger than a golf ball the X was obviously his intended point of impact, not the head. Questions the validity of the old adage, even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while. :ugh: Possibly blind hogs don't find acorns on occasion.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Top Bottom