• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is it illegal for the government to kill a citizen without due process?

• Total voters

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Yeah, what could be crazier than a guy with a forty year record of voting for what the Constitution actually says calling himself a Republican?

How about a loon who think Iran with nukes is a shoulder shrug event.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Not half as funny as you assuming I know less about the Bible than you do. If I've studied Al Qur'an, and I have, you can pretty well bet I've studied the Bible too.

So what did you think was supposed to happen when one turns the other cheek? If there's any truth to the Bible they're in Heaven right now. Why, if one really believed, would one not turn the other cheek and accept the opportunity to be called home? Seems to me the ones who don't turn the other cheek, who draw their sword and slice off that ear, are the ones who really don't believe.

Did he not say "Bad Simon Peter" (I paraphrase, of course), then make him put up his sword? Did he not replace the ear? Did he not refuse to defend against what was to come? Did he not refuse to allow them to defend him from what was to come? How can you ignore such an obvious lesson? (Patiently awaiting an amusing rationalization, assuming the Mods will let this growing breech of the rules slide.)

Blame it on the FBI. It's a summary of their statistics. Which, by the way, neither steveh_131 nor I created.

You poor thing. Just because I believe in what the USA used to stand for does not make me a Muslim sympathizer. It makes me an actual conservative, as compared with a Conservative In Name Only.

You didn't refute mine either. Yes, some Muslims do bad things, I've never argued otherwise. So do some people who call themselves Christians, a point you seem uncomfortable with. None the less, according to the FBI (you should try actually reading the sourced material) Muslims are a small part of the total problem. The vast majority of Muslims are as peaceful as the vast majority of Christians. Well, the Christians who turn the other cheek as they were told, anyway. The ones with swords, maybe not so much.

As I read it, it applies only to "attacks on U.S. soil".

What about all the attacks on our troops, embassies, civilians, interests, and allies in all the other countries...... where Americans have been targeted???

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Other than a fabricated pie chart, none of you muslim sympathizers has been able to refute one of my stated facts.

Did you miss that topic in the junior high math textbook? You know, where it explained how raw statistical data can be represented by a pie chart?

Maybe I can find a simpler chart to show these numbers to those who maxed out in 5th grade.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    As I read it, it applies only to "attacks on American soil".

What about all the attacks on our troops, embassies, civilians, interests, and allies in all the other countries...... where Americans have been targeted???

Do the research and add up the numbers and see if it comes out to 99.9% as previously asserted.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Do the research and add up the numbers and see if it comes out to 99.9% as previously asserted.

I never said, that I agreed with the 99.9% figure......... did I!?

However, my point was....... she stated "99.9% of terrorist attacks". She never said "on U.S. soil"...... did she!? The FBI stats, and your pie chart..... are based on "attacks on U.S. soil". Read your own link.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

However, my point was....... she stated "99.9% of terrorist attacks". She never said "on U.S. soil"...... did she!? The FBI stats, and your pie chart..... are based on "attacks on U.S. soil". Read your own link.

51dPMLouyoL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

You and BitterClinger should buy this book. It would be a good start.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy

To get close to 99% whoever's making the claim needs to come up with over 4300 attacks outside of the US and its protectorates, all committed by Muslims. Any acts committed by non-Muslims will drive the required number up. (Not saying you agreed with that number, but...)

Oh, and attacks on our troops don't count because we're at sorta-war. Attacks against Israel also don't count - war.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    To get close to 99% whoever's making the claim needs to come up with over 4300 attacks outside of the US and its protectorates, all committed by Muslims. Any acts committed by non-Muslims will drive the required number up. (Not saying you agreed with that number, but...)

That's right. I said I never agreed with the number 99.9%.....

Oh, and attacks on our troops don't count because we're at sorta-war. Attacks against Israel also don't count - war.

OK, but what about all the attacks on American embassies in recent years. What about the Muslim terrorist attacks on Great Britain (our ally), and France (our ally), and Spain (our ally), etc, etc , etc ???

They don't count because you don't want them to, or because you don't care about our allies in the 'war on terror'? Or what?

And as far as the attacks on our troops not counting.... because "we're sorta at war".... then NONE OF THEM COUNT, because most of the entire 'free world' is at war with these creeps.

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida
    Not half as funny as you assuming I know less about the Bible than you do. If I've studied Al Qur'an, and I have, you can pretty well bet I've studied the Bible too.

So what did you think was supposed to happen when one turns the other cheek? If there's any truth to the Bible they're in Heaven right now. Why, if one really believed, would one not turn the other cheek and accept the opportunity to be called home? Seems to me the ones who don't turn the other cheek, who draw their sword and slice off that ear, are the ones who really don't believe.

Did he not say "Bad Simon Peter" (I paraphrase, of course), then make him put up his sword? Did he not replace the ear? Did he not refuse to defend against what was to come? Did he not refuse to allow them to defend him from what was to come? How can you ignore such an obvious lesson? (Patiently awaiting an amusing rationalization, assuming the Mods will let this growing breech of the rules slide.)

Blame it on the FBI. It's a summary of their statistics. Which, by the way, neither steveh_131 nor I created.

You poor thing. Just because I believe in what the USA used to stand for does not make me a Muslim sympathizer. It makes me an actual conservative, as compared with a Conservative In Name Only.

You didn't refute mine either. Yes, some Muslims do bad things, I've never argued otherwise. So do some people who call themselves Christians, a point you seem uncomfortable with. None the less, according to the FBI (you should try actually reading the sourced material) Muslims are a small part of the total problem. The vast majority of Muslims are as peaceful as the vast majority of Christians. Well, the Christians who turn the other cheek as they were told, anyway. The ones with swords, maybe not so much.

SOME muslims just like SOME Christians? There is no point in continuing a discussion with somebody who doesn't see that with few exceptions muslims are responsible for the terrorism in the world. THEY are the only religious group waging a holy war against all who don't share their beliefs. You are either incapable of or unwilling to acknowledge the truth, because it doesn't fit with your utopian little liberal world.

And - since you like quoting the Bible, Luke 22:35-37. Wrestle with that one.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom