• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is it illegal for the government to kill a citizen without due process?

• Total voters

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Some of you people amaze me. I don't know if you're just trying to stir the pot, or if you actually are as stupid as your posts indicate.

My Alanis Morissette branded Irony Meter with automatic reset and built-in overload protection nearly blew up.

Muslim terrorists need killing, not an attorney.

Yes. Holy War. I get it. JC would be proud to see how well you're following the example he set.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    My Alanis Morissette branded Irony Meter with automatic reset and built-in overload protection nearly blew up.

Yes. Holy War. I get it. JC would be proud to see how well you're following the example he set.

You seem to be forgetting that Jesus' most close desciple was Paul the Apostle. And Paul wrote, "Let not then your good, be evil spoken of."

And after all, did not God lead and empower David to strike down Goliath?

Last edited:

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida

I'll type S-L-O-W-L-Y so you can understand this. The muslims are conducting a holy war, not Christians. I stated that muslim TERRORISTS need killing, not muslims in general. Muslims believe that Christians in general need killing. Jesus never said self defense is a sin.

You really need to wake up.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Fact: 99.9% of terrorist acts are committed by muslims.

You can talk about the Spanish Inquisition, Timothy McVeigh, abortion clinic murderers, blah blah blah. The facts I have stated above are indisputable.

Did you really just pull a statistic out of your posterior and try to pass it off as "indisputable fact"?

piechart2-1024x1024.jpg

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

FBI — Terrorism 2002/2005

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Did you really just pull a statistic out of your posterior and try to pass it off as "indisputable fact"?

piechart2-1024x1024.jpg

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

FBI — Terrorism 2002/2005
    Nice chart.
    It didn't come from the FBI Terrorism 2002/2005 report that you cited though.
    Exactly what database did you extract those figures from??

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Nice chart.
    It didn't come from the FBI Terrorism 2002/2005 report that you cited though.
    Exactly what database did you extract those figures from??

I cited a long article.

I would suggest that you read it before trying to tell me that it doesn't say something that it does actually say.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    You seem to be forgetting that Jesus' most close desciple was Paul the Apostle. And Paul wrote, "Let not then your good, be evil spoken of."

Saul of Tarsus never met live Jesus. Kind of stretching the "most close disciple" concept. Personally, I do not accept Pauline Doctrine, since it has no more basis than Islam.

As to the quote, are you sure you want to go there? I'm more than willing to ask you to what good you refer.

And after all, did not God lead and empower David to strike down Goliath?

I don't know. I wasn't there. That's what the myth says. It also strikes me as a poor analogy. The US is far larger than the gangs attacking us.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I cited a long article.

I would suggest that you read it before trying to tell me that it doesn't say something that it does actually say.
    I did read it!! Several times!!
    The chart that you posted is not part of the FBI study.
    If you're going to manufacture your own charts, whether the supposed data is in the report or not, I strongly suggest that you refrain from trying to push them off as part of an FBI study.
    They frown on having their documents changed by people who have absolutely no connection to their organization. :)

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I did read it!! Several times!!
    The chart that you posted is not part of the FBI study.
    If you're going to manufacture your own charts, whether the supposed data is in the report or not, I strongly suggest that you refrain from trying to push them off as part of an FBI study.
    They frown on having their documents changed by people who have absolutely no connection to their organization. :)

Scroll a long ways down. There is a table. It lists the terrorists attacks starting in 1980. It looks something like this:

Chronological Summary of Terrorist Incidents in the United States 1980-2005

Date Location Incident Type
    Perpetrator Killed Injured
    1/7/1980 San Juan, PR Pipe Bombing Anti-Communist Alliance
    1/13/1980 New York, NY Bombing Omega 7 4
    1/13/1980 Miami, FL Bombing Omega 7

The chart was assembled from this data. Feel free to ignore the chart and just read the data. I don't want you to pull a muscle.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I'll type S-L-O-W-L-Y so you can understand this. The muslims are conducting a holy war, not Christians. I stated that muslim TERRORISTS need killing, not muslims in general. Muslims believe that Christians in general need killing. Jesus never said self defense is a sin.

You really need to wake up.

Type as slowly as you need. You should be even more aware of your shortcomings than I.

Matthew 5:39 (read it and rationalize)

I've also actually read Al Qur'an and can discuss its contents at length. I have in other forums. I will not here. Against the rules and all that.

Is that your alarm clock going off? No? It does seem unlikely.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I don't know. I wasn't there. That's what the myth says. It also strikes me as a poor analogy. The US is far larger than the gangs attacking us.

I believe the relative amount of 'presence of evil' between the two (Goliath and muslim terrorists, that is), is comparable......... :twocents:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    The same logic can be used to justify any summary execution. America is not supposed to be run like the mafia.

gangster-movies-the-godfather-brando.jpg

I gave him Due Process that he couldn't refuse.

From Godfather:

Michael: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
    Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.
    Michael: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Scroll a long ways down. There is a table. It lists the terrorists attacks starting in 1980. It looks something like this:

The chart was assembled from this data. Feel free to ignore the chart and just read the data. I don't want you to pull a muscle.
    Like I said....
    Even if the supposed data was part of the report, it's not to bright to make up your own chart and purport that it is part of the Official FBI Report.
    If the Agent In Charge of that report had wanted a chart containing that data he/she would have included it in the body of the report.
    The FBI FROWNS on having their data posted in Public Forums in a format other than that in which they originally released it, with the implication that the altered format was sanctioned by The Agency.
    They look at their reports as sacrosanct and not to be altered in any way.
    However you are free to ignore my advice. :D
    Carry on!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Like I said....
    Even if the supposed data was part of the report, it's not to bright to make up your own chart and purport that it is part of the Official FBI Report.
    If the Agent In Charge of that report had wanted a chart containing that data he/she would have included it in the body of the report.
    The FBI FROWNS on having their data posted in Public Forums in a format other than that in which they originally released it, with the implication that the altered format was sanctioned by The Agency.
    They look at their reports as sacrosanct and not to be altered in any way.
    However you are free to ignore my advice. :D
    Carry on!

It causes you actual physical pain to admit that you were wrong, doesn't it?

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida
    Type as slowly as you need. You should be even more aware of your shortcomings than I.

Matthew 5:39 (read it and rationalize)

I've also actually read Al Qur'an and can discuss its contents at length. I have in other forums. I will not here. Against the rules and all that.

Is that your alarm clock going off? No? It does seem unlikely.

LOL - an atheist quoting the Holy Bible to me. Now thats funny right there. The Christians in Egypt are getting run over by tanks as they turn the other cheek and protest the burning of their churches. God bless them - they are Christian martyrs in every sense of the word.

Now show me where Jesus said you cannot defend yourself and your family.

Other than a fabricated pie chart, none of you muslim sympathizers has been able to refute one of my stated facts.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    LOL - an atheist quoting the Holy Bible to me. Now thats funny right there.

Not half as funny as you assuming I know less about the Bible than you do. If I've studied Al Qur'an, and I have, you can pretty well bet I've studied the Bible too.

The Christians in Egypt are getting run over by tanks as they turn the other cheek and protest the burning of their churches. God bless them - they are Christian martyrs in every sense of the word.

So what did you think was supposed to happen when one turns the other cheek? If there's any truth to the Bible they're in Heaven right now. Why, if one really believed, would one not turn the other cheek and accept the opportunity to be called home? Seems to me the ones who don't turn the other cheek, who draw their sword and slice off that ear, are the ones who really don't believe.

Now show me where Jesus said you cannot defend yourself and your family.

Did he not say "Bad Simon Peter" (I paraphrase, of course), then make him put up his sword? Did he not replace the ear? Did he not refuse to defend against what was to come? Did he not refuse to allow them to defend him from what was to come? How can you ignore such an obvious lesson? (Patiently awaiting an amusing rationalization, assuming the Mods will let this growing breech of the rules slide.)

Other than a fabricated pie chart, none of you muslim sympathizers has been able to refute one of my stated facts.

Blame it on the FBI. It's a summary of their statistics. Which, by the way, neither steveh_131 nor I created.

You poor thing. Just because I believe in what the USA used to stand for does not make me a Muslim sympathizer. It makes me an actual conservative, as compared with a Conservative In Name Only.

You didn't refute mine either. Yes, some Muslims do bad things, I've never argued otherwise. So do some people who call themselves Christians, a point you seem uncomfortable with. None the less, according to the FBI (you should try actually reading the sourced material) Muslims are a small part of the total problem. The vast majority of Muslims are as peaceful as the vast majority of Christians. Well, the Christians who turn the other cheek as they were told, anyway. The ones with swords, maybe not so much.

Top Bottom