Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    On the rudeness issue, I was expanding this to non-climate science blogs too. It just seems "scientists", at least a large number of them, are far more rude now than they were just a couple decades ago.

Well, I was pretty sure all ice was fresh water - we were taught that in SERE, plus it didn't seem possible for it to be retained in a crystalline structure. So, then, during the freezing process in fall wouldn't there be far more salt water being frozen than fresh water, thus RAISING the salinity of the water around Antarctica's land mass if affecting it at all? Either way, now I know for sure ice around salt water is fresh and I can melt it (in the absence of fresh water) and drink it if need be - that's a cool thing to know.

Watched your rhino video, the one killing "black death". That's one ballsy buff, but definitely out of his weight class. LOL.

They're just following their training.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What matters is that way more than half of the knuckleheads teaching earth science and atmospheric science course in colleges are true believes and are choosing to indoctrinate students with the religion without so much of a mention of any alternative ideas. I wish I could share some of the assignment instructions that I have to see on a regular basis, which invariably lead the ignorant and lazy down the path to conclusions supported only by desire and lies.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Wonder why meteorologists are so divided as to what's causing GW, yet so very sure GW is happening (only 4% responding it isn't happening). Sounds to me that about half of meteorologists think we're still ending an ice age and perhaps humans have accelerated it, not sure. Sound about right?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    How many more angles they going to hit this from?

What do you think it would take to dispel the myth? Or is "Climate Change" going to be with us forever?

Scientists Claim High CO2 Levels Are Making People Dumber | The Daily Caller

Read the article three times. Here are my take-aways:

A leftist organization with an axe to grind finds moderate increases in CO2 lowers cognition significantly - low sample numbers.

The US Navy, with a real need to know for Nuclear Powered Submarines, conducts numerous tests with the opposite outcome.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They are expecting a cooling trend later this year with temperatures rising greatly from these earlier low points later next year.

Damn global warming.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Yet another huge BUCKET of money spent on "green" because we're causing global warming, right?

Taxpayer-backed solar plant actually a carbon polluter | Fox News

File this under, "The hell you say??!!":

"Lamfrom said that "political pressure pushed this project through without proper input from the taxpayers and without them being adequately informed of exactly what kind of project this was." He said officials "generated enough momentum to make this project happen in order to meet the [deadlines for] the stimulus funding."
    According to Lamfrom, designers also erred in placing Ivanpah between the tallest mountains in the Mojave where there is significant cloud cover and dust which would interfere with the sunlight.
    Burnett noted that low sunlight only increases the use of natural gas: "You can make solar power as cheap as you want. If the sun is not shining, or it is cloudy or rainy, it will require natural gas to ramp up [the plant] quickly when solar power goes offline. They say it is green, but that assumes that there is a power source without any environmental impact.""

Top Bottom