12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    4he2pw.png

30k94d2.jpg

33y1g5t.png

2exwzdx.png

Communist Party of Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh man, you caught me. I'll be goose stepping to work any minute here.

Communist party? Really?

This should just remind us of your accusations of liberals being bigots. (Many are) You are the pot calling the kettle black.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Wow, I hate to say this but this thread is funnier than Biden explaining how to protect yourself with a shotgun! Some people are a little sensitive and need to learn how to ignore trolls and children! Opinions are one thing, the rest........... :twocents:
    OK, waiting for return fire!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Man I would, but the psychology of propaganda and it's effects on the populous fascinate me to no end. INGO is an awesome case study of the group think.

You're on a forum where the vast majority of us share a particular interest. An interest that a LARGE number of Democrats want to strip away from us. Since we all share this interest, the fact that some opinions will be widespread around here should come as no surprise.

That you don't understand this simply confirms my opinion that you're a troll, and are only here to stir up ****.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    You're on a forum where the vast majority of us share a particular interest. An interest that a LARGE number of Democrats want to strip away from us. Since we all share this interest, the fact that some opinions will be widespread around here should come as no surprise.

That you don't understand this simply confirms my opinion that you're a troll, and are only here to stir up ****.

Where is the outrage about all the Republicans who want to strip away our rights just like the Democrats? Reagan supported the AWB and signed FOPA. A lot of this "trolling" that you allege is occurring is simply disgust at the double standard at which Republicans and Democrats are held to. It seems that in many members minds the Dems are always out to take your guns and your freedom, while Republicans want freedom and support the second amendment. In reality both parties want a huge and controlling government, the only difference is what parts of the government they want to be big.

How is it not trolling when the OP posts one thread after another about democrats, minorities who are criminals (who he refers to as "Obama voters"), gays, and unions?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Where is the outrage about all the Republicans who want to strip away our rights just like the Democrats? Reagan supported the AWB and signed FOPA. A lot of this "trolling" that you allege is occurring is simply disgust at the double standard at which Republicans and Democrats are held to. It seems that in many members minds the Dems are always out to take your guns and your freedom, while Republicans want freedom and support the second amendment. In reality both parties want a huge and controlling government, the only difference is what parts of the government they want to be big.

How is it not trolling when the OP posts one thread after another about democrats, minorities who are criminals (who he refers to as "Obama voters"), gays, and unions?

You have to vote for McCain to protect our guns.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Here is the Merriam-Webster definition of a bigot:

"a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"

Let's focus on the "intolerantly devoted to his own opinions" and "treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance" sections of the definition. Based upon your posts about union members and gays, of which I am neither, I would say that you meet the definition of a bigot.

winner winner!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

For someone that's been here since 2009 you've sure missed a LOT of threads and a LOT of conversations. But it's the Democrats who own Gun Control right now. And since this is a FIREARMS FORUM, that will more than likely be the most important topic to most of the members here.

edited: but since brought up Reagan and the FOPA ... the Hughes Amendment was introduced by the Democrats as a poison pill in an effort to defeat the bill entirely. It was voted down. However, Rangel added it anyway and it got sent to Reagan. That put Reagan between a rock and a hard place. Sign it, lose machine guns. Don't sign it, lose the rest of the bill. I don't blame Reagan for the choice he made. I blame the Democrats for putting it in there in the first place.

Now, for a little more history on this:

1. The National Firearms Act of 1934 - Congress had a Democratic majority.

2. Gun Control Act of 1968 - Congress had a Democratic majority.

3. The Brady Handgun Law - Congress had a Democratic majority.

4. The Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 - Congress had a Democratic majority.

5. The Lautenberg Amendment - Made the 2nd Amendment a revocable privilege, instead of a fundamental right. Thanks, Charles Lautenberg (D).

6. Democrats defeated the Thune Amendment, denying us the right to carry - The amendment would have allowed those of us with licenses or permits to carry, to carry in all states that issue licenses or permits to carry.

7. Democrats coined the term “gun show loophole” and a never-ending quest to “close it” essentially outlawing sales between private individuals.

8. Democrats have brought us a never-ending supply of registration schemes.

9. Democrats are pushing for universal Background Checks.

10. Democrats brought us the idea that the 2nd Amendment is some sort of “collective” right, while others that mention the “people” are individual.

11. Democrats file regular lawsuits against gun companies in a shameless effort to drive them out of business.

12. Democrats brought us magazine capacity limits in some states - in Ohio, for example, a 30 round magazine is classified as a machine gun (last I checked, but granted that was a few years ago so it may have changed since then).

13. Democrats brought us unapproved firearms lists in some states - like California.

14. Democrats brought us unapproved ammunition lists - in New Jersey it is a crime to carry hollow-points.

15. Democrats implemented various assault weapon bans around the country.

I can go on with this stuff all day, all brought to us by your friendly neighborhood Democratic Party.

Last edited:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    For someone that's been here since 2009 you've sure missed a LOT of threads and a LOT of conversations. But it's the Democrats who own Gun Control right now. And since this is a FIREARMS FORUM, that will more than likely be the most important topic to most of the members here.

It's the Democrats that own gun control right now, other than all of the Republicans who support it. :laugh:

Top Bottom