• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I HATE trolls, they're almost always little purple midgets. Little, purple, UNION midgets! With tiny hands to steal my pot of gold. Then they spend it on politicians who want to take away my RIGHT to molest Birch trees. If those trees didn't want it maybe they shouldn't be shedding their thin white bark, its so seductively alluring.....

And thats what I think of this thread :) Any questions?

I have a question ...

thebobs.jpg

:D

Last edited:

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish by continually posting stories about how bad democrats are?

How is this productive? How does it help? How does this move the ball forward?

this person you are trolling can post what ever he or she likes to here as long as its under the rules if you don't like it to #$!&! bad.....for the record I can't stand libtards period......:patriot:
    after looking over all your past post you sir are nothing more then a troll...welcome to my ignore list....:ar15:

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I have a question ...

thebobs.jpg

:D

do? what do any of us "do" here? Get horked off about news that we have little to no control over, type something that makes us feel like we've "done something", then we buy a few guns, shoot them, and go back to work.

I must have missed a memo. I didn't realize we had to "DO" anything here. is that in the FAQ's?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    do? what do any of us "do" here? Get horked off about news that we have little to no control over, type something that makes us feel like we've "done something", then we buy a few guns, shoot them, and go back to work.

I must have missed a memo. I didn't realize we had to "DO" anything here. is that in the FAQ's?

There's a FAQ?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Racist, Moron Democrat

When I read the subject line, I thought this topic was going to be about Andre Carson!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    No, not at all. She should be tried with a hate crime because her comments were racially disparaging and to see if hate crime law applies to her as they apply to other citizens.

Please point out to me any citizen who has been prosecuted for a HATE CRIME based solely on offensive speech.

Even the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't get prosecuted for what they say.

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Please point out to me any citizen who has been prosecuted for a HATE CRIME based solely on offensive speech.

Even the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't get prosecuted for what they say.

Her comments were racially disparaging and offensive. You are correct that offensive speech is not a hate crime. The councilwoman injected race into her conversation to try and silence the student's free speech rights. I believe that the prosecutor of that city should at least explore to see if her actions meet the definition of a hate crime.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I don't give a s*** about this council woman or any of the other ridiculous articles you constantly post from the blaze.

Why don't you focus on something productive instead of beating a dead horse to death. It was old before you showed up here and it will still be old when you're gone.

then why do you constantly comment on them?..........

is the term "just sayin" appropriate here? :whistle:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm editing my IGNORE list again. Please be kind and don't defeat it by quoting messages I don't want to read (please read my mind to know which messages).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm editing my IGNORE list again. Please be kind and don't defeat it by quoting messages I don't want to read (please read my mind to know which messages).

I have thought about /ignoring people that I actually like just because they constantly quote the trolls...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I had supposed the thrust of the OP was that the very people who lecture the rest of us about being accepting of others' views seem to be the ones who cannot tolerate any viewpoint different from their own. We see it day after day both in some of our elected officials, in the so-called "news media", and in our popular entertainment. Such hypocrisy cries out to be exposed wherever it appears. (And when I'm being hypocritical, please feel free to point it out.)

Top Bottom