• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Hey Grunt, let me blow your mind one more time... I'm posting right now from... San Francisco!!! Gasp! :rockwoot:

I await your response so I can count how many times you say "gay."

Funny, you say your posting from San Fran yet your Info shows a location of Indianapolis...........guess I can add liars to that list of whats wrong with libs and dems.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Part of the reason Democrats take a beating on this firearms forum is because the majority of all of the recent anti-gun legislation is being crafted and voted for by them.

This is aside from all of the counterproductive social engineering programs and moronic economic policies they have brought us.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Funny, you say your posting from San Fran yet your Info shows a location of Indianapolis...........guess I can add liars to that list of whats wrong with libs and dems.

Ummmm, did you want me to change my location on my profile for the one week I'm away from Indy for work?

Ok, as long as you promise to do the same every time you leave home.

Libs and dems? Did I say that somewhere?

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    If 99 snaps a pic of a piece of paper with INGO wrote on it in front of a recognizable landmark or sign that says San Fran on it, ill believe hes in SF. Otherwise he just wanted to bring up the queer stuff to help his argument. No paper hes lying.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    If 99 snaps a pic of a piece of paper with INGO wrote on it in front of a recognizable landmark or sign that says San Fran on it, ill believe hes in SF. Otherwise he just wanted to bring up the queer stuff to help his argument. No paper hes lying.

If you don't post a picture of your hand over your heart, standing on a picture of Marx, a gun over your shoulder, in front of the constitution....I will will think you are nothing but a liberal, communist, America hating liar. No pic and you're a commie.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis

27 posts and you're already calling people liars. You're off to an excellent start.
    Believe it or not, some people do fly places for work.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Grunt began the thread, it most assuredly falls into the category of 'General Political Discussion', so it's perfectly acceptable.

Have found NOTHING in the posts from Designer99 that, as jbombelli aptly noted, moves the topic forward (to quote Designer99).

I also DO see from Designer99 more than a fair amount of 'blame America for everything', 'it's America's fault that America suffers terrorist attacks', conspiracy theory rhetoric that 'it's ALL about oil' with Islamic terrorism, and so forth.

So the Jews, which Muslims hate and, according to that little weasel in Iran, want obliterated from the Earth, have been 'stealing all the oil from the Muslims'? Wait, that CAN'T be true because "America is stealing all the oil!" :D

I agree with jbombelli, hard left Liberal trolling does nothing to move the topic forward. And I'm not sure Liberal trolling necessarily constitutes 'General Political Discussion', but not sure if we have a 'Liberal trolling' forum... :D

p.s. And to answer Grunt's question - YES, Sharon Brooks Hodge is a low-life, bigoted, racist p.o.s., AND a whiny b***h. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    9c0.gif

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I don't give a s*** about this council woman or any of the other ridiculous articles you constantly post from the blaze.

Why don't you focus on something productive instead of beating a dead horse to death. It was old before you showed up here and it will still be old when you're gone.

Dude, forums are for discussing things. Don't like what people post? Leave.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm going to ignore the trolls here and agree that yes, this "lady" is a perfect example of whats wrong here, projecting her racism and hate onto these kids who were doing something good. Going from the darkness to the light has been an analogy of moving from ignorance to knowledge throughout history. I wish someone there would have told that (#&% to shut up.

gdunn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    This is what keeps this clusterf*(k political system in place. They divide us over a few issues so they can continue screwing us over virtually on every other facet of our lives. And the American populace falls for it... hook, line, and sinker.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I just went back through about a month's worth of your posts. I found among them insults directed at Republicans, insults directed at America, blaming America for terrorism, thinly veiled insults directed at INGO members, all kinds of stuff ...

But not one post focusing on something productive in moving this topic forward. Pro-Liberal trolling was old before you showed up here, and it will still be old when you're gone.

Not much focus THERE on anything productive, is there? Just another insult.

When someone is working for Democratic Underground, are anti-gun,and trying to disrupt this board, then they consider pro-Liberal trolling to be productive. Why else would someone come to a gun board to not talk about guns, but only defend and sing the praises of Obama and his other lackeys and fellow-travelers.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm going to ignore the trolls here and agree that yes, this "lady" is a perfect example of whats wrong here, projecting her racism and hate onto these kids who were doing something good. Going from the darkness to the light has been an analogy of moving from ignorance to knowledge throughout history. I wish someone there would have told that (#&% to shut up.

He may be trolling, but he is trolling a troll. If you look at the threads the OP has started, almost all of them originate with a story from the Blaze. A vast majority are anti-gay, anti-union, and blame both of those groups for America's problems. The OP is just as much of a troll as the person you're speaking of, the only difference is the subject.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just demonstrating that they are racists and bigots. Some people are not aware of their (democrat) conduct.

I'm trying to illuminate that conduct.

Did you agree with the city councilwoman that the quilt was racist?

You're no better than the subject of the story. She focuses on the color of a stick figure and you focus in on the letter behind the name.

The only difference is that you've called out someone in a forum that seems appropriate, whereas she called out someone and castigated them in a public forum that should be more courteous than INGO's gen. pol.

Unfortunately, you're quickly demonstrating that lack of decorum crosses the aisle.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just went back through about a month's worth of your posts. I found among them insults directed at Republicans, insults directed at America, blaming America for terrorism, thinly veiled insults directed at INGO members, all kinds of stuff ...

I think I saw one post where Designer claims to own a Ruger. :dunno:

I really regret posting..... I'm going back to firearm threads now. :wrongdoor:

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I HATE trolls, they're almost always little purple midgets. Little, purple, UNION midgets! With tiny hands to steal my pot of gold. Then they spend it on politicians who want to take away my RIGHT to molest Birch trees. If those trees didn't want it maybe they shouldn't be shedding their thin white bark, its so seductively alluring.....

And thats what I think of this thread :) Any questions?

Top Bottom