• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    About half way between Indy and Fort Wayne. About an hour up I-69. Easy drive until you have to get off I-69. Once you get off the interstate, most of the roads are paved, cell phones still work, and "Bubba" is not a common nickname. It may be "drive through" country (as opposed to fly-over country), but they still speak English, don't marry their sisters, and go to church on Sunday. Just a bunch of good folks down on the farm. ;) :cheers:

Should be a great place for part deux.:ar15::rockwoot:
    Oh.....just like the West side of Evansville. My kind of town!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Keep in mind that Fall shooting events are nice. You could do it as late as October/November and still have nice weather. As it starts to cool off in the evenings you just set up a nice little campfire at the back of the range.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    And exactly why wouldn't you be able to shoot? If you can come to take pictures then you will shoot........even if it's one of mine. Nuff said
    cool! the unfortunate thing about living on campus is no firearms :noway: Im an R.A. in a dorm so i get every other weekend off. i will make it if i can! :rockwoot:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Keep in mind that Fall shooting events are nice. You could do it as late as October/November and still have nice weather. As it starts to cool off in the evenings you just set up a nice little campfire at the back of the range.
    :+1: Fall anything is nice, really. And I really like fire :D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    And by the way, I'm not worried about mods showing up or not. As long as Pami and Lars doesn't show up and try to get Natalie hooked on H&K's or something it'll be all good. :D
    no worries... I'm still addicted to SIGs and Lars is pretty firmly in the Glock camp now. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    no worries... I'm still addicted to SIGs and Lars is pretty firmly in the Glock camp now. ;)

:D It's ok. At least she didn't want a tricked out 226 or something silly. The 250 wasn't so bad really. And it's a great gun. The mags are a killer though. :noway:

The bad thing... I want a 226 or a 229! :laugh: (Even a SP2022 would be nice) Just something in DA/SA... :dunno:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    OK guys.........in order to get a date set I have chosen 2 dates. These are not set in stone but are far enough out to hopefully give you plenty of advanced notice. Dates are: 25 Sep and 2 Oct. Majority rules here......I would like for everyone that wanted to go be able too, but truth is we will never find a date that works for everyone.

So out of those two which one works out the best for the majority? I would also like to get a general list of what guns will be brought so guys know what kind of ammo to bring if they want to share and let others shoot something they haven't yet. I'll be bringing the following:

G23
    G27
    Sig229
    Springfield 1911
    Rock River AR
    AK
    .22 plinker

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    OK guys.........in order to get a date set I have chosen 2 dates. These are not set in stone but are far enough out to hopefully give you plenty of advanced notice. Dates are: 25 Sep and 2 Oct. Majority rules here......I would like for everyone that wanted to go be able too, but truth is we will never find a date that works for everyone.

So out of those two which one works out the best for the majority? I would also like to get a general list of what guns will be brought so guys know what kind of ammo to bring if they want to share and let others shoot something they haven't yet. I'll be bringing the following:

G23
    G27
    Sig229
    Springfield 1911
    Rock River AR
    AK
    .22 plinker

Of those two dates, the only chance I'd have to attend would be the 25th. Stiff iffy, though. The date in October would not work at all.

I would bring:

Glock 19, 23, 20
    M&P 15X AR
    DPMS .308 AR
    SIG 522

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Of those two dates, the only chance I'd have to attend would be the 25th. Stiff iffy, though. The date in October would not work at all.

I would bring:

Glock 19, 23, 20
    M&P 15X AR
    DPMS .308 AR
    SIG 522
    WTF is a stiff iffy??????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom