SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Figures you'd want a double wide!!! :lmfao:

;)

:D

No, it's only a temp idea. The plan is to get some land, pull a trailer on it, build around it, rip it out, and have a hella garage! :) Gotta start somewhere, right? ;) Once I get my CDL here in a month or so, it'll all come true too. :rockwoot:

I don't know, I quit looking at it after I heard about the 3sec. rule, can only fire a round every 3secs.

My next firearm, and at the rate I'm saving that could be awhile, will be an AR in 9mm, so I can shot it at MCFG.

Yea, that's the other bad thing about Danville. Stupid neighbors. If you didn't want to live next to a range... :dunno: :facepalm: I've thought about an AR9, but I just dunno. Seems like a waste to me. Seems like it'd be more cost effective/justifiable to buy a hipoint carbine and instead build a 308 or 6.5/5.8 AR. :dunno:

Man, I was thinking, I do know of a place that *I* can shoot at, but I'm not sure about a large group of us. I can ask, but I'm not optimistic. It's worth a shot though. Maybe we'll get lucky. It's a lot of land with plenty of backstop. Maybe I can make it happen maybe not.

Tom Sawyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    What a cliffhanger! Damn, Ryan, why not ask us who shot J.R. while you're at it?

Sorry I missed this one, but, as I said, I had business to which I had to attend.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I sure hope someone is able to find a spot centrally located for another get together. I think it was Bigum that mentioned doing a shoot and then a bonfire afterward. This sounds like it could lead to an over nighter with a little camping involved...I am so down for that. Cold beers in the evening sitting around shooting the :bs: and hanging with a bunch of really good people.

Someone stay on this, especially if it's going to be in the central part of the state. If I had any hook ups up there I would have already started dialing the phone.

Someone make sure to send PMs to everyone, PLEASE

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I sure hope someone is able to find a spot centrally located for another get together. I think it was Bigum that mentioned doing a shoot and then a bonfire afterward. This sounds like it could lead to an over nighter with a little camping involved...I am so down for that. Cold beers in the evening sitting around shooting the :bs: and hanging with a bunch of really good people.

Someone stay on this, especially if it's going to be in the central part of the state. If I had any hook ups up there I would have already started dialing the phone.

Someone make sure to send PMs to everyone, PLEASE

I don't have any contacts I could check with on hosting this, but I'll help in any way I can.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm not sure about my spot I was thinking. It's still a toss up. Gotta do some info shuffling first, but I'll let you all know one way or another.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I would also like to attend if my work schedule allows it. I also might know a little place if I could get clearance........my brother in law owns roughly 25 acres of woods around Gas City/Hartford City. I have shot there before and I can assume he would be cool with it........but I would have to check.

Let me know what you P-dubs think.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    First person to secure a shooting spot wins reps! Ready, Set..... GO!

:):

If you can get it, let us know. We'll start on setting a date.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I would also like to attend if my work schedule allows it. I also might know a little place if I could get clearance........my brother in law owns roughly 25 acres of woods around Gas City/Hartford City. I have shot there before and I can assume he would be cool with it........but I would have to check.

Let me know what you P-dubs think.
    I like Gas City. It's only a 45 minute drive for me :D

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    OK P-dubs...........I got the location: 25 acres of woods near Hartford City/Gas City. Not sure yet if camping will work out or not but I got the permission from my brother in law to have the shoot there.

You guys get a date together and we will go from there. The date isn't that big of a deal to me because I have vacation time I need to burn anyway. All I ask is for a little notice just in case we are at minimum and I can't get the day off.

:patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OK P-dubs...........I got the location: 25 acres of woods near Hartford City/Gas City. Not sure yet if camping will work out or not but I got the permission from my brother in law to have the shoot there.

You guys get a date together and we will go from there. The date isn't that big of a deal to me because I have vacation time I need to burn anyway. All I ask is for a little notice just in case we are at minimum and I can't get the day off.

:rockwoot: Sounds good to me guys. Whatta you think? Can we do it the 15th? :laugh: I'll be heading that way to a military family thing and then to Warsaw to face the dreaded monster in law! :runaway: This would be the PERFECT excuse....

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

I'm in if we can get a day together, SE Aug 15 is really soon:dunno:

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    The 15th is a little soon but whatever works for the majority. I will say that I will be out of the state from the 18th-22cd so those dates are out

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington

:woot: That's nice and close :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom