• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I agree that the 15th is soon. I figured we'd wait until late September so we can clear schedules and let the cooler weather roll in.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :laugh: Sorry guys, I was joking about the 15th. I know some of you have Monster-in-Laws... :D I say give it a month to let the temps cool and everyone get ample time to take the day off.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    OK P-dubs...........I got the location: 25 acres of woods near Hartford City/Gas City. Not sure yet if camping will work out or not but I got the permission from my brother in law to have the shoot there.

You guys get a date together and we will go from there. The date isn't that big of a deal to me because I have vacation time I need to burn anyway. All I ask is for a little notice just in case we are at minimum and I can't get the day off.

:patriot:
    Seeing how I'm from Hartford City........:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Some time from mid September to mid October would be ideal.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm pretty much good whenever so just let me know........on a side note though, if any of you guys want to have a mini shoot prior then let me know. I'm restricted to when I can go shooting at our range and the property we are going to use is a little far to drive just for me to crank a few off. I would like to shoot more than I do.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm pretty much good whenever so just let me know........on a side note though, if any of you guys want to have a mini shoot prior then let me know. I'm restricted to when I can go shooting at our range and the property we are going to use is a little far to drive just for me to crank a few off. I would like to shoot more than I do.

FPD9317 can I drive my truck right up to where we will be shooting? and where the heck is Gas city!! It sounds like a place where you go after eating Mexican food!!! :rockwoot::D

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    OK P-dubs...........I got the location: 25 acres of woods near Hartford City/Gas City. Not sure yet if camping will work out or not but I got the permission from my brother in law to have the shoot there.

You guys get a date together and we will go from there. The date isn't that big of a deal to me because I have vacation time I need to burn anyway. All I ask is for a little notice just in case we are at minimum and I can't get the day off.

:patriot:

Great location for this guy from the Fort!:ingo:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I might be able to make it down as Gas City isn't quite as far. As long as no one tapes me...

Gee some people just won't play along!!! :D Ok we won't tape you!! but you'l be missing out!!! :D

rcphotoppt.jpg

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hartford City is just North of Indy, Correct?

About half way between Indy and Fort Wayne. About an hour up I-69. Easy drive until you have to get off I-69. Once you get off the interstate, most of the roads are paved, cell phones still work, and "Bubba" is not a common nickname. It may be "drive through" country (as opposed to fly-over country), but they still speak English, don't marry their sisters, and go to church on Sunday. Just a bunch of good folks down on the farm. ;) :cheers:

Should be a great place for part deux.:ar15::rockwoot:

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    i wont be able to shotot since i will be in school at vincennes but i can still come out and take pictures if its cool. and it will give me an excuse to see my grandother who lives in hartford city!

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    FPD9317 can I drive my truck right up to where we will be shooting? and where the heck is Gas city!! It sounds like a place where you go after eating Mexican food!!! :rockwoot::D

Yes, there is a driveway (a pretty long one) that leads onto the property so parking and carrying gear shouldn't be an issue.

i wont be able to shotot since i will be in school at vincennes but i can still come out and take pictures if its cool. and it will give me an excuse to see my grandother who lives in hartford city!

And exactly why wouldn't you be able to shoot? If you can come to take pictures then you will shoot........even if it's one of mine. Nuff said

OK P-dubs, I'll throw out a date: how bout Sat Sept 18th? That is my weekend off so we could start as early or as late as anyone wanted too. If we do it on a weekend that I work I can take the day off but we would probably have to start a little later since I would get off at 5am. Whatever works best for the majority, just throwin a date out there.

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I would love to make this shoot. It's gonna depend on how much ammo I have left after the Crosley shoot 8/14. I will attempt to plan accordingly. I'll have to wait and see before I commit.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    OK P-dubs, I'll throw out a date: how bout Sat Sept 18th?
    Just in case anyone's on the list (I haven't looked), that's the NFA day shoot, and also Lars has set up an event for the Hope Ride that day. OTOH, it's a good way to guarantee no Moderators will be crashing the party like they do these threads. ;)

It's going to be a busy weekend! :)

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just in case anyone's on the list (I haven't looked), that's the NFA day shoot, and also Lars has set up an event for the Hope Ride that day. OTOH, it's a good way to guarantee no Moderators will be crashing the party like they do these threads. ;)

It's going to be a busy weekend! :)

Understand and thx for pointing that date out........I had forgot about that. I'm still open for it and Pami.........any of the Mods are welcome at anytime.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm down for whatever date, but I don't recommend on the same day as NFA Day. Not sure if anyone who attended the first shoot is attending NFA Day, but I know I held an event the same day as NFA Day and had a smaller turn out. So whatever works for everyone else.

And by the way, I'm not worried about mods showing up or not. As long as Pami and Lars doesn't show up and try to get Natalie hooked on H&K's or something it'll be all good. :D

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Right Now me and Lovemachine are attending the NFA day.

Well then that date is out.........whatever works, that was just me throwing at date out. The way my scedule works is I have every other weekend off so you can use that date as a judge for thinking about other dates......but like I said I have vacation time to burn so just pick a date.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom