• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Replacing him doesn't seem legally feasible, at least to do and still have a chance to win the election.

Major swing states dems would need to win have already closed their window for something like this, or are within days of closing it. Only in the event of a death can the candidate be replaced, but not in all of them.

They're stuck running Biden at this point. They can try to replace him all they want, but they can't do that and still win the election.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ah man! Being from Ripley County I thought you were going to say Milan, or Sunman.
    Born in Madison. My dad moved the family to Colorado because of the construction boom, I went to high school out there, then went on with my life, then both my parents and I ended back up where we started.
    Aka back home in Southern Indiana.

My dad went to Milan high school so did my nephews.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Born in Madison. My dad moved the family to Colorado because of the construction boom, I went to high school out there, then went on with my life, then both my parents and I ended back up where we started.
    Aka back home in Southern Indiana.

My dad went to Milan high school so did my nephews.
    My Great-Grandmother lived in Milan. Mom went to Sunman HS as did all but one of her siblings. Her youngest sister went to East Central.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Although find the last 20+ years weird, the last 4 have been over the top. My tin foil hat is seemingly working overtime; or is it?

Those of us who have eyes have seen the ever so obvious in Biden decline but every news outlet for years has been denying any problems; often claiming how strong and coherent he is. Enter, the earliest presidential debate in history. The debate is on the network that hates Trump and idolizes Biden. Rules to the debate are ridiculous and favor, in every way, Biden. Biden even was a the one who energetically challenged Trump. The so called journalists were hand picked because of their obvious distaste for Trump.

The stage has been set. Biden bombs. All of a sudden the news outlets are talking about how bad Biden is and how he cannot continue, he is mentally handicapped (in so many words). Now there are discussions about what to do next, who will replace him, what if he refuses to step down and the latest I heard is to have Obama talk to him.

Is this all a set up? Did the puppet master want Biden to do poorly and was the news outlets told to take that turn and question Biden mental health?

WHY NOW? I cannot believe the light bulb just went on for the news media and others within his party. Why did they wait til now? What are they planning? Something fishy going on and I don't think the light bulb just came on for them, I think this debate was (is) part of a plan. Michele does not want to go out and do fund raisers for Biden but she is part of a get the vote out agenda. Just recently her picture is on the mailings for get the vote out in Michigan. Why is her picture on the mailing and not Biden?

One day Biden is a smart, energetic man and boom, just like that, his party sees what the rest of has seen for years; and not they want him out. WHY NOW?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Tulsi for VP!

I could only watch about an hour of the old senior dude jabbering. Don’t we have elder abuse laws ?

Incapacitated adult. “Incapacitated adult” means an adult who is unable to receive and evaluate information or make or communicate informed decisions to such an extent that the adult lacks the ability to meet essential requirements for physical health, safety or self-care, even with reasonably available appropriate technological assistance.

Exploitation” means an act of forcing, compelling, or exerting undue influence over a vulnerable adult causing the vulnerable adult to act in a way that is inconsistent with relevant past behavior, or causing the vulnerable adult to perform services for the benefit of another.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't know why I get these but I have been receiving lots of beggy messages on my phone asking for money for the dumocraps. Maybe 5 to 10 per day. Does everybody get these?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom