• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That used to be enough to prevent someone from being "elected" in this country. Today? I wouldn't count those chickens just yet.

81 million votes......
    Most of those from blue states. Where it mattered, I think voting by mail impacted the election enough. Could Kuntala cheat enough? Doubt it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Most of those from blue states. Where it mattered, I think voting by mail impacted the election enough. Could Kuntala cheat enough? Doubt it.
    Wish I shared your optimism. I don't see much of anything slowing the machine down at this point, especially another 100% legitimate election. I would not be the least bit surprised to have them tell us there were 250 million votes cast and Kamala got 75% of them. What's anyone going to do about it? Nothing, we'll just get four more years of political theater to distract everyone and continue acting like the people have a choice in anything while they continue laundering trillions into private hands until it finally collapses.

I don't want to admit it any more than anyone else but we are simply along for the ride.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wish I shared your optimism. I don't see much of anything slowing the machine down at this point, especially another 100% legitimate election. I would not be the least bit surprised to have them tell us there were 250 million votes cast and Kamala got 75% of them. What's anyone going to do about it? Nothing, we'll just get four more years of political theater to distract everyone and continue acting like the people have a choice in anything while they continue laundering trillions into private hands until it finally collapses.

I don't want to admit it any more than anyone else but we are simply along for the ride.

We are living 1984.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    None of these screaching leftists remember all the bull **** from when King obama was in office. They don’t remember the media absolutely sucking him off day in and day out. They don’t remember schools having students singing praise songs about him.

When they throw around words like “cult” and “idolatry” it’s just pathetic and sad, yet hilarious at the same time. It’s almost as much of an identifier of a drooling leftist as driving in their cars by themselves with the windows up and a covid mask on.
    Very Maoist times they were. Are.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    To be fair, Kuntala was utterly rejected in 2020. No one is enthusiastic about her being Biden's running mate other than bat **** crazy ClownWorld™ Democrats. She's the diversity pick. And only for VP. I wouldn't see it as undemocratic for the Democratic convention to pick someone else. No one likes her. She'd end up near the bottom if they could hold another primary to re-choose. No one likes her. She puts the C in ****.

But. She powerful mad. They're not talking about replacing the top of the ticket with her and she is not a happy **** about it. :):
    The official position is that Joe and the Ho were elected as the democrat nominees for the 2024 presidential election. Swapping out bidiot for anyone other than Kamster is a direct repudiation of those who voted for them. That is antithetical to their "save democracy" sloganeering. I don't think there is any limit to the depravity of those in power. As such, both may well be replaced by hook or crook. It would be undemocratic by their own definition.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The official position is that Joe and the Ho were elected as the democrat nominees for the 2024 presidential election. Swapping out bidiot for anyone other than Kamster is a direct repudiation of those who voted for them. That is antithetical to their "save democracy" sloganeering. I don't think there is any limit to the depravity of those in power. As such, both may well be replaced by hook or crook. It would be undemocratic by their own definition.
    …and the leftist voters would happily and willingly eat it up like a fat chick at Golden Corral.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The central state has been very competent in its attempt to expand itself, curb Liberty, and burden citizen with generational debt.

I think it's a lot less that than it is a completely misinformed public that is too busy working 2-3 jobs to pay any attention to politics.

If no one is going to serve up repercussions, then obviously the cookie jar is forfeit.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think I just came up with a Dark Brandon move that could win my hearty support back for Joe he could declare suppressors to not be part of the NFA, THEN I'd make sure I got down there and voted for him.

Is your thinker in gear?
    What good is a suppressor when they take all your guns?

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Is your thinker in gear?
    What good is a suppressor when they take all your guns?
    Doesn’t the shoot down of Chevron mean that NFA can only be changed by Congress and not by something POTUS wants to do? Not that he’d ever deregulate suppressors; this is just hypothetical.

Top Bottom